Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imprisoned

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Imprisoned - Page 6 Empty Re: Imprisoned

Post by Puppy Thu Jan 20, 2011 2:21 pm

Imprisoned - Page 6 RokujoMiharu

Miharu was going to stand, but he suddenly felt a very familiar aura trying to take over him once more. This time, it came over him so quickly it overwhelmed him. Various symbols covered his body, his eyes wide as his body began to shake from it. Then, it began to hurt. He cried out in pain as the power grew greater.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 21, 2011 4:24 pm

Imprisoned - Page 6 Yoite-1

Yoite witnessed as the marks covered Miharu's body and the boy cried out. Yoite was afraid for the boys safety, but more so for Tobari. He was extremely close and could get hurt so easily by Miharu's power. Yoite stood up quickly, yanking Tobari away from Miharu. For a moent Yoite's heart rose. Maybe this power would finally finish him off? No. He couldn't think that way. He had to get out of the crazy place with Miharu safely before he even thought about his wish being granted.

Somethings needs to happen back in the real world..

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:13 pm

Imprisoned - Page 6 Tobarisensei

Tobari was thankful to be hanked back, he looked over to Miharu,

"The Shinra Banshou is trying to tell him something," He said slowly, "something important. Maybe it's something about this place." He hoped it would end soon, if it didn't, he would make what was happening to Miharu end. Very quickly and efficiently.

Imprisoned - Page 6 925_1ea5c7450e1460f5441ad90005af5c79

Raikou sighed as they all made it safely outside of the Grey Wolves base. He ran a hand through his hair before turning to the group,

"We should go to the school, were the Iga ninja are. If we do, we might be able to find Tobari Kumohira. I'm positive he would know where Miharu is," He said, "which leads to where Yoite is."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:10 pm

Miharu then listened to the voice of the Shinra Banshou. What are you trying to tell me? You're in danger. They are trying to remove me from you. What? But...I don't see them anywhere.... You'll know soon enough... I don't understand...much...but thank you. Miharu watched as the power disappeared from him, he turned and then noticed another black monster like thing. This time, however, he didn't have enough time to escape. He was grabbed and slammed hard onto the ground.

Imprisoned - Page 6 44586

Yukimi nodded then highjacked a car, getting into it and ushered the others to do so,

"Alright, I know where it is, hop in!"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:52 pm

Yoite jumped back quickly upon seeing the black mass of a monster form. What he wasn't expecting from the monster was for it to grab Miharu. "Miharu!" Yoite, without even thinking of its severe consequences, shot a large amount of his life force at the monster, making it drop Miharu. Yoite staggered forward, fueled by his determination to save the boy.

Imprisoned - Page 6 Nabari_43

Gau hopped into the back seat of the car, giving the front seat to Raiko. "Hopefully we can figure out what is going on around here." He leaned forward, hanging on the seat in front of him. "Maybe... Do you think the old man is behind it? " Gau wouldn't put it past the leader of the Grey Wolves.

I totally forgot the guys name. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:53 pm

Tobari was also shocked by the sudden appearance of the monster. Yoite had done a lot of damage to it with the kira, but it was still up to fight. So Tobari took it on. With a finishing slice, he managed to take the monster down. He watched as it dissolved into nothing.

"If Miharu-kun is involved and it has something to do with the Shinra Banshou, I would guess so," Raikou said, pointing Yukimi in the direction of the school, since they were trying to get there as quick as possible, "if so, I wonder why he would endanger the rest of us as well. There must be a reason."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:59 pm

Miharu let out a strained cry when he had been grabbed, but was finally released. He fell to the ground in a heap, coughing and trying to catch his breath.

Yukimi continued driving,

"What a bastard move."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:56 pm

Yoite fell to his knees before Miharu. He was in so much pain from such a stupid act on his part. "Miharu, are you alright?" He asked frantically. Not sure what he would do if Miharu had been hurt beyond repair. Yoite tumbled forward, having become dizzy from his life force draining away like a faucet turned on high, the water flowing out of it without end. " I don't think I can keep my promise to you." Yoite coughed, some blood spurting from his lips. Yoite was glad that Tobari was still there and able to fight. Yoite couldn't do anything in the state he was in.

Have Tobari walking towards them and fall? That would just be a kick int eh pants. =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Mar 01, 2011 8:06 am

Tobari went back to assist Miharu and Yoite. When he turned and walked towards them, suddenly, a rift opened up in the ground. His eyes widened upon realization, however, this realization was a moment too late. He fell through, reaching up to grab the side. He caught the side, but the hole snapped shut, forcing him to let go.

Raikou got out of the car as they finally arrived at the school. He turned towards the other two that were currently with him,

"We'll all split up and search the school for Mr. Kumohira. If anyone gets sight of him, inform the others right away." He said as he began to search the West Wing.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Mar 02, 2011 8:16 pm

Miharu slowly sat up, despite the stinging pain that was in his back. He blinked the tears away before responding to Yoite,

"I'm okay," He said, but instantly grew worried about Yoite, especially when he said what he had, "b-but, we promised! Y-you can't give up! I-I told you I....I wouldn't let you die! I would e-erase your existance!" He said wrapping his arms around him for a moment. That's when he saw Tobari fall,

"Kumohira-sensi!" He called out terrified. He was scared that Yoite was going to die.

Yukimi nodded, continuing to agree with Raikou,

"I'll check the North wing," He said before heading off into that direction, ready to find that stupid teacher, "Where could he be?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:46 pm

Yoite was trembling. His hands shook horribly. "Watch out." He pointed past Miharu and shot what little life he had from his finger tips. He hit the monster that appeared behind Miharu and sent it crashing to the ground. "They want the Shinra Banshou. They are trying to get you to use it." Yoite coughed, cringing at the pain he was enduring.

Imprisoned - Page 6 Nabari_43

Gau stared at the school and looked around the perimeter. He then spotted a mound by the front, slumped by the bushes. " I don't think we need to split up." He pointed out. "That teacher guy is right there." The mound was Tobari himself. Gau stared over at Raiko. "Looks like he's out cold. Come on." He took hold of Raiko's hand and pulled him forward.

Like tobari was heading home and collapsed?

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Mar 18, 2011 5:55 pm

Golddd
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Mar 18, 2011 6:11 pm

Raikou smiled at Gau,

"Good detective work, Gau," He said before kneeling down to Tobari. He shook him, seeing that he was in a similar state that Gau and Yukimi had described to him. He gently rocked on his shoulder, hoping to awaken him, "Tobari Kumohira? Are you alright?"

Tobari was awoken by the sound of being shook and a smooth voice. He opened his eyes to be faced with his enemy. Three of them. He instantly jumped back, putting his guard on,

"What? Huh? What did you do to me?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum