Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Imprisoned

2 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Imprisoned Empty Imprisoned

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:24 pm

Plot: Everyone is trapped in an endless white space. If you keep walking you end up at the beginning again. Is this some kind of jutsu? Or is it just a dream...?

Rules:
-Two Character Limit
-You can't enter nor escape the space once in.
(All characters are in it right away in the beginning)

Characters:
(not all character roles have to be filled)
Miharu- Puppy
Yoite- Koru Da Fern Princess
Tobari- Gold Chocobo
Raikou- Gold Chocobo
Gau- Koru Da Fern Princess
Yukimi- Puppy

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Wed Nov 03, 2010 3:54 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Imprisoned Empty Re: Imprisoned

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 13, 2010 9:57 am

Imprisoned Durandal_tobari_kumohira

Tobari opened his eyes to find himself in a white space, looking around, he saw several other people in the space with him. Upon examination, he noticed that everyone in the room were either ninja or samurai. He sat up, getting to Miharu,

"Rokojou, are you alright? Can you hear me?"

Imprisoned 925_1ea5c7450e1460f5441ad90005af5c79

Raikou let out a pained groan before sitting up, holding his head. He flet like it was going to split into two pieces. He looked around at the white space. At first, he thought it had been one of the ninjas, but he noitced they were all here as well. He pulled back his hand from his head, but there was no blood, yet he felt like it was going to break open. Why am I in pain? No one else seems to be.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:09 pm

Imprisoned Yoite-1

Yoite sat up, the bright white of the place he, and the others, were in hurt his eyes. He slowly opened them, being temporary blinded by the brightness. First he saw two people standing up, they were blurs, but soon cleared into Raiko and Tobari. Then Yoite looked around, there were other laying on the ground. Gau was next to him.

Imprisoned Nabari_43

Gau stirred away, groaned as he did. Pain shot up his back, as though he fell and landed on it."What the?" When he opened his eyes, he saw the others in a clear, blank, white space. "What's going on?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:47 am

Imprisoned RokujoMiharu

Miharu stirred, looking up to see Tobari,

"Tobari-Sensi?" He said, indifferently, sitting up. He looked around, "What is this?" He asked calmly, he was still bottled up at this point, not opened up quite yet to anyone.

Imprisoned 44586

Yukimi groaned,

"Ehhh did I drink too much?" He rubbed his side, "Feels like it." He looked around to notice a white space, followed by some of his comrades and enemies. What the hell- He thought about anyone who could use jutsu. Of course, he couldn't, all he could do was hold a gun, so he decided to accuse the enemy,

"Hey! What's with sending us here!"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:03 pm

Tobari just gave Miharu a comforting look before turning to them,

"Whatever this is isn't conjured by any of us," He said in Miharu's and his defense, "Don't point fingers." He added almost coldly, staying close to the person he had always secretly considered his younger brother.

Raikou was a little shocked, but he wasn't in any condition to think, espcially the way his head was pounding, he held his head more tightly, painfully standing up, a rush of dizziness coming over him as he did so,

"Then, I wonder what happened..." He said in a low mutter, his eyes closed, in pain.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:32 pm

Imprisoned Yoite-1

Yoite stood up, stretching his sore body. He stayed silent, watching everyone's actions. There were two groups that were against each other in this blank space. If anyone tried something funny, he would use his Kira, even though the price of it was parts of his life.

Imprisoned Nabari_43

Gau pulled himself up from the floor and ran ove to Raiko. "You don't look so well, Raiko-san." He said, placing and hand on the taller's shoulder. "Does your head hurt? Anything else hurt?" He asked, digging into his bag for some medical supplies.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:43 pm

Imprisoned RokujoMiharu

Miharu just stood up and noticed everyone looking around confused,

"I don't know."

Imprisoned 44586

Yukimi groaned,

"It's not you!?" He held his face in his hand, "Man, then what the hell is this?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:13 pm

Tobari put his hands together, if it was a jutsu he would be able to release it with his Antai techinque. After gathering enough energy he looked up,

"Antai!" But when he had done so, nothing happened. Meaning that they weren't in a jutsu, "If it's not a jutsu...what is this?"

Raikou felt the light hand on his shoulder. He didn't respond for a moment, but then looked at Gau,

"Just a slight headache," He said, not wanting to worry the younger male, "Nothing to worry about." He said, ignoring the searing pain and looking around,

"If this isn't a jutsu, where is this place?" He wondered.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:22 pm

Imprisoned Yoite-1

Yoite lifted a hand and pointed it off in the distance, not aiming it at anyone. He shot off some of his life force through the kira technique. Nothing happened. "Its just black space..." He said in a monotone voice. His eyes then traveled to Miharu. If he tried going up to the boy now, he would surely be stopped by Tobari. Yoite needed Miharu to make him disappear one day. But for now, Yoite stood still, looking around the ongoing white space.

Imprisoned Nabari_43

Gau pulled out some apsrin. "Here take these." He held them out for Raiko. He then traveled the place with his eyes, looking for an exit. "How do we get out of here if it isn't a jutsu?" There was no exit, no walls, nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:29 pm

Imprisoned RokujoMiharu

Miharu decided to step up, he walked up to the middle of the group,

"If we work together, we'll figure something out," He said indifferently, not sounding very convincing, but hey, it was Miharu, "We should look around for exits."

Imprisoned 44586

Yukimi sighed,

"The brats right. We can see if we find anything then re-group and figure out whatever this is. If we find nothing we'll come together and try to decide ideas. Yoite and I will search this way, Miharu and Tobari can search that way, and Raikou and Gau and search that way." He said pointing in the different directions. He pulled out a cigarette and stuck in it the white ground,

"We'll meet back here," He began to walk and ushered Yoite, "This way, unless you don't feel like looking."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:00 am

Tobari agreed, approaching Rokujo,

"Let's go," He said leading him away from the other group members in the direction they were supposed to look. He still didn't trust that kira user, no matter what anyone promised. He didn't need Rokujo to get hurt or killed, "Let's hope we find an exit."

Raikou nodded in approval at the plan, even though he knew this headache would cause him to not be able to focus. He took the asprin and then began to walk where he was told to look. He still held his head, looking around for any signs for any differences in the environment,

"Gau, let's make haste."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:22 pm

Imprisoned Yoite-1

Yoite walked along side Yukimi. The bright white shine the room gave off hurt his eyes. He pulled his hat down further, hoping to block some of harsh whiteness, but it didn't seem to work. Yoite didn't know how he was going to search this way. It was a good think he was with Yukimi.

Imprisoned Nabari_43

Gau nodded, walking off after Raiko. He was worried about Raiko holding his head in pain. Sure Gau's back hurt, like he fell... Maybe he fell on his head! Gau figured that was probably it. He sped up his pace and caught up with Raiko. But what happens if he passes out?

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:15 am

Imprisoned RokujoMiharu

Miharu just nodded indifferently, passing a glance to Yoite, who was no longer facing towards him. He turned back to ahead of him, beside Tobari.

Imprisoned 44586

Yukimi looked around as he walked, used to Yoite's cold apperance. He thought the kid had some goodness deep down, and was smart when it came to making decisions. That's why he trusted Yoite, despite the several things he had done,

"I don't trust that Tobari. Keep your guard up whenever he is near you."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:38 am

Raikou steadied his walking pace as Gau began to walk beside him. He then noticed something, as they were walking closer and closer to the direction they were going, his head hurt. He took a few steps back, then his head hurt less. He walked foreward again then it began to pound once more. There must be something up ahead. I can feel it. I just have to last long enough to get to it. He began to press foreward,

"This way."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 21, 2010 4:44 pm

Imprisoned Yoite-1

Uoite nodded, knowing Tobari was potentially bad news. He strode further forwards, still not seeing anything except the white blank space. "Can the Shinra Banshou get us out of here?" He asked, but he really didn't want anything bad to happen to Miharu for using that power.

Imprisoned Nabari_43

Gau followed Raiko, standing behind him in case he fell back from his head hurting. "Do you see something?" Gau questioned, straining his eyes to see if Raiko saw something. He didn't feel any different and he wondered why Raiko chose a specific direction to go.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Nov 23, 2010 5:01 pm

To answer Gau's question, Raikou shook his head,

"No...I can feel it though," He said, and he meant it literally. He felt like blood was bleeding out of his head, although there was no flesh wound. He walked a few good yards foreward before it began to become unbareable, he let out a cry of pain. He went down to one knee holding his head, his eyes wide, "Ah...." Damn it! I need to press on...something has to be ahead! But I can't...this pain is unbearable... He clentched his teeth.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Nov 23, 2010 8:43 pm

Imprisoned 44586

Yukimi nodded,

"Probably. But that Tobari guy is too protective over the brat. The minute he even thinks to use it he stops him, so it's not like even he has a choice weither he would want to use that himself or not," He said continuing to walk, "All we can do is look, and if it comes down to it, restrain Tobari so we can do it." That when he heard a pained yelp in the distance,

"We should check out where that came from."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 23, 2010 9:21 pm

Imprisoned Yoite-1

Yoite looked off into the distance. He could see two dots, most likely people, and judging by the fact that one had pink blurred in with it, it was Raiko and Gau. "Yes, let's go find out what happened." Yoite turned on his feet and started walking in the direction of the small blobs. Even the ground was white, it was flat also. Nothing was in the white space. Nothing but the six people who were trapped there.

Imprisoned Nabari_43

Gau kneeled down next to Raiko. He held his comrade's arm to keep him from falling over. "Raiko-san! What's wrong?" Gau asked frantically. "Does you head still hurt? Did you hit it? What's going on?" Gau had really no clue as to why the sudden pain shot back to Raiko's head. All he could do was worry.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:17 pm

Raikou didn't answer right away, but looked ahead,

"Something.....is.....up....ahead," He said in pants, he knew it had to be something. Otherwise he wouldn't feel pain like this. Then, a creature made of a completely black mass appeared, and with it, had dark trees that seemed to be spreading out from the top, it was oringally invisible, but it then became visible to everyone, appearing out of thin air. Then, it was obvious why Raikou was experiancing head pain. A branch was over him, the smaller branches wrapped tightly around him, attempting to crush his skull, "Damn it." He saw a tree branch head for Gau, and he pushed him out of the way, avoiding a branch himself as well. The branches tightened around his skull.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:31 pm

Imprisoned Yoite-1

As Yoite walked closer with Yukimi to the two. He saw the black mass appear and attack the two. He ran forward, getting closer to help out Raiko and Gau. "Looks like were not the only ones here." Yoite held out his hand, pointing at the black mass, ready to attack.

Imprisoned Nabari_43

Gau got piushed back, he fell down and stared wide eyed at the mass that had its branches wrapped around Raiko's head. He grabbed hold of the branch once he got to his feet, trying to rip it away from Raiko. It ended up scorching his hand and he jumped back, unable to do anything.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:50 pm

Imprisoned RokujoMiharu

Miharu ran up until heh saw the big black looking thing. He had no idea what it was, but he figured that he might as well help his enemy, because they were having a momentary truce. He pulled out two pieces of paper shaped like ninja stars, forming them together to produce a large metal one. He threw it at the mass, but it bounched off of it and rikoshaied(sp?) back at Miharu. He moved a moment to late, his arm getting a gash. But, he avoided heavy damage.

Imprisoned 44586

Yukimi whipped out his gun,

"Maybe fire power will work," He fired his gun, but the bullets bounced back as well, he quickly avoided them, "What the hell is that thing?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:05 am

Imprisoned Tobarisensei

Tobari went to Miharu's side,

"Rokujo? Are you alright?" He asked, looking at the wound. It wasn't too deep, he was relieved, he then returned his gaze to the enemy, "Rokujo, stay here." He could tell it was a dangerous enemy. He then began to approached the enemy.

Raikou reached for his black ganon. Once he grabbed a hold of his he sliced it vertically, cutting away the branch. The dead pieces fell to the floor, and blood ran down his face from the damaged the tree had given him,

"Only close attacks seem to work," He said towards the others, lunging at the tree again, "Gau, stand back."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:37 am

Imprisoned Yoite-1

Yoite came closer, building up his attack so he could shoot out a force great enough to wipe out al the branches. He knew the consequences of doing such a thing, but he didn't want anyone else to get hurt by such a monstrous thing. "Clear away!" He yelled, the powere growing down his arm and to his fingertips. He looked over to Miharu and frowned, he had gotten hurt, which made his angry. The power still grew until he released it, not hitting anyone except for the black mass. It hit, but did not destroy it completely, a good half of it was still there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:27 pm

Imprisoned RokujoMiharu

Miharu indifferently looked at the wound, watching the blood stain his sweatshirt unemotionally. Once the monster was taken care of he was relieved that the enemy was gone, but was worried because Yoite had used the kira techinque again. I promised I wouldn't let you die.

Imprisoned 44586

Yukimi went to Yoite, making sure that he was alright, knowing full well the consequences of using kira,

"Hey Yoite are you alright?" He asked, staying close incase he collasped, he didn't want anymore damaged to Yoite's body then what he already had.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Imprisoned Yoite-1

Yoite held his chest to calm his beating heart. The blast used so much of his strength that he feel to his knees. "I'm fine. I can keep fighting." Yoite forced himself up to his feet once more and stared weary eyed at the black monster. "Don't worry about me. Get Raiko and Gau away." Yoite paced forward, and grabbed Gau by the collar of his sweat vest. He pulled him away from the danger and joined Raiko in battle.

Imprisoned Nabari_43

Gau watched in horror as he was pushed and then dragged away from the action. He was worried for Raiko but didn't want to get in the way. He scooted back and went bck to the others, where is was reletively safe.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum