Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Shop

4 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

The Love Shop - Page 4 Empty Re: The Love Shop

Post by Puppy Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:33 pm

The Love Shop - Page 4 Misao___Lucky_Star_by_rafael0727

Misao then smiled, her true intentions finally coming out,

"I'll leave you alone if you let me to do ONE thing!" She said cheerfully, "LET ME PULL YOUR HAIR!"

The Love Shop - Page 4 M_bf78c9777916448fac991b5a4ede60fd

Kantarou stared at Haruka for a long time, then just smiled to himself,

"Awh, she probably just likes you Haruka," He teased, sticking is tongue out a little, "To be honest, I'm a little surprised you aren't enjoying it. You always like to talk to woman." Well to get something from them... He sighed.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 7:03 pm

The Love Shop - Page 4 Haruka-2

Haruka sighed loudly. The only way he could really get the girl to leavehim alone was to let her do as she pleased. "Fine." He said, defeated. He then turned to Kantarou for safety measure. "She did this last time and my wings flopped out as a reflex. Do you have anything that might stop that from happeneing again?" He asked, because he didn't want anyone to be freaked out because of his abnormalness. "Any sutras or stuff?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:44 pm

Kantarou frowned,

"Well yeah, but it would hurt. Hmmm....Oh! I have a painless solution!" He said standing up. He wrapped his arms tightly around Haruka, over his back where his wings were located. With his arms there the wings wouldn't be able to pop out.

"Yay!" Misao called, tugging at Haruka's hair, even though nothing happened, "It's so soft!" She then stopped, putting a hand to her face,

"I wonder when Raikou-san will be back!"

Kantarou pulled away smiling,

"See? Painless!"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 22, 2010 6:00 pm

Sure it had been painless, but it was extremely awkward, to be embraced by his master. It wasn't a loving hug, just a simple solution, but still, it made Haruka's face grow red once more. "Kantarou, I think its time I go back home. Working here wasn't as enjoyable as I thought. I prefer laying on the roof with no worries." Haruka had gotten tired of his job even though it was only the first day. "Ill help you with your work again." He said, staring downat his short friend. "Alright?"

Ill do a couple more posts, but I'm quitting this rp for now.

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Dec 22, 2010 7:33 pm

The Love Shop - Page 4 Sophie10

Sophie giggled under her breath slightly; she had to agree with Haruka. This young girl really was rather...annoying. But she didn't let it bother her too much. There was no reason to, especially since she wasn't actually bothering her.

Sophie then made her way back over to her original customers. "You two look pretty comfortable. Would you like anything else?"

The Love Shop - Page 4 Toph

"You'll only fail if you continue to think that way about yourself." Toph said without looking at Kakeru. "Besides, it's not fun being down on yourself. Only makes a person sad and feel bad about themselves. Trust me, I know enough about that."

Toph then looked up towards their waitress, and said with a grin, "Yeah, actually. Can I have some more of that green tea?" Toph then looked over towards Kakeru and said, "What about you, kid? Or are you not done with your drink yet?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:45 am

Kantarou looked at him shocked,

"Oh really? I thought you left because you didn't like me anymore," Kantarou's face then formed a happy smile, "Yay! Haruka prefers to work with me! Yay!" He said, taking what Haruka said as a compliment.

Misao then looked at the time with wide eyes,

"SHOOT! I'm late for my cheerleading practice!" She said going to the door, "Tell Raikou-san I said bye!" She shouted as she headed off to her school to practice.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:49 am

The Love Shop - Page 4 66826

Kakeru turned slightly red,

"Uh no, I still have a full glass actually," He said, deciding to take a drink, "I think it's better to think that way, because then it pressures you to become better. I've come a long, long way, and I think it just personally helps me. Everyone is different though." He said with a smile, "Everyone is."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:54 pm

Haruka stood up and waited for Kantarou to finish his sake. He extended his hand to help his master to his feet. He then pulled him towards the front door, leaving right after Misao. He turned around for a moment to face Sophie. "Tell Raiko about my leaving. I'm not coming back." And then he left with Kantarou.

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Jan 03, 2011 12:55 am

The Love Shop - Page 4 Sophie1

Sophie grinned and said, "Ahh, that's right, I'm sorry. But I will get that right away for you, miss." Sophie turned and began to head for the door, but then noticed that Haruka was leaving. She stopped to face him as he said, "Tell Raiko about my leaving. I'm not coming back." Sophie nodded with a quiet, "Oh...sure, all right" and then watched him leave. I guess I'll have to "man" the shop for now then... she thought with a sigh. Knowing that, she rushed to the kitchen to prepare more green-tea for her customer.

The Love Shop - Page 4 Toph

"I'll agree to that; everyone is different. But that's what make the world interesting--everyone's different. It would be really boring and kinda lame if everyone was the same. Especially if everyone was like my parents...that wouldn't be a fun world..."

Toph leaned her head way back, and let out a yawn. She was getting tired, and knew that she shouldn't stick around for too much longer. They're all probably gonna be done shopping soon... Eh, I'll stay until I finish my second cup. That should be fine. she thought to herself.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content