Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Shop

4 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Love Shop - Page 3 Empty Re: The Love Shop

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:08 pm

The Love Shop - Page 3 Haruka-2

"Well Misao." Haruka twitched. Still embarrassed by his reaction to when she pulled his hair. "You wouldn't want me telling my boss, Raiko, that you are terrorizing people, now would you?" Haruka leaned down to her height and gave her a sly smile. He set a hand on her shoulder.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:01 pm

The Love Shop - Page 3 66826

Kakeru thought about it,

"It must be nice being a traveler, you can hear all sorts of stories from other people, I always like to hear stories from people who aren't from here," He then added, "It's nice to meet you by the way, but, don't you think you're friends will be a little worried when they notice you're not there? Or will they understand?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:27 pm

The Love Shop - Page 3 Misao___Lucky_Star_by_rafael0727

Misao didn’t looked threatened in the least,

“Raikou-kun loves me! I pulled his hair too! It’s so long and pretty,” Then she suddenly began to giggle, “Yay! If I’m terrorizing people then it’s fun!” She laughed. She was much too hyper-active and oblivious to catch any of Haruka’s hints. She then at him,

“Can I pull it again? Plwease?”
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:54 pm

"No." Haruka huffed. He turned around to face the girl in green and the boy with the bike. "Hey, has anyone served you yet?" He asked. He didn't really want to deal with young annoying girls. He actually wanted to do his job. Glaring back at Misao while awaiting an answer from the other two he growled. "Dont pull my hair ever again."

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:10 pm

Misao frowned,

“You’re a sour puss!” She said, but got of her chair and followed him, “You let the really pale boy do it!” She blurted, then covered her mouth, realizing she probably wasn’t supposed to say that. She tended to sometimes follow people who had long hair home just to see what their houses look like, she had done it to several people, including Haruka. She then giggled running to the other side of the shop.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:17 pm

“Nope, we are taken care of, but thank you anyway.” Kakeru said, then couldn’t help but smile at Misao’s hyperness, “Wow, she has a lot of energy.”
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:01 pm

Haruka's eyes widened. " you little." Then he remembered she was a customer. He couldn't clobber her one or anything. "Don't follow me home, Misao! You'll scare my neighbors." Haruka then leaned against the countertop and rubbed his forehead. "This is going to be a long day.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:06 pm

Misao was in front of Haruka within a few more seconds,

"Why do ya got big wings? Who is that boy? Is he your friend? Why do you have long hair? What's your favorite color? Did you know mine's red?" She asked several questions, but that was what Misao always did.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:56 pm

((sorry, i've been busy-ish...well, past three days have been lazy days...-_-;;; ))

The Love Shop - Page 3 Toph

"Nah, they're fine--I told them I was going to be stopping here while they went out shopping for something." Toph responded after she gulped down the rest of her tea.

"We're not on the run anymore, so there's not need for them to worry about me anyway." Toph thought a moment, and then added, "The only thing I really have to worry about is running into someone that my parents hired, but that won't happen. If it does happen though, I'll just beat 'em to a pulp!" Toph now had a smug, but excited look on her face.

The Love Shop - Page 3 Sophie1

Sophie hurried back to the table with the boy's lemonade with a quick "Here you go!" and then smiled at her co-worker. "Not to worry, I've got them taken care of." She then looked down at the young-looking girl, a bit thrown back by what all she was asking, and just out of random! "You sure have a lot of questions, don't you?" Sophie said, with a slight smile, but also with sweat drop on the side of her head.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:39 pm

Haruka sighed, ignoring all of the girls questions. He just answered them in his head. He had wings because he was a tengu. The boy was his master, and of course his friend. His hair was long because he liked it that way and his other friend Youko had said that women liked it long. And his favorite color was red, same as hers. But he bet their reasons were completely different. His master had red eyes, they were the most beautiful things he had ever seen. Haruka blushed just thinking about it. "I'm taking a break." He groaned and went back into the kitchen to chill out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Dec 10, 2010 7:56 pm

Misao pouted,

"He's a meany butt. I bet if the other boy asked him he'd answer," She said crossing her arms. Then she thought of something, "I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!" She said racing out of the shop.

(Oh god. XD Haruka be scared.)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 12, 2010 2:51 pm

Kakeru nodded,

"Well, that's good. It's not a good thing to worry you're friends."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:54 pm

Misao was quick on her feet, and returned quickly to the shop, with another person. She smiled gasping,

"I'M BACK!" She shouted, "He was being a meanie butt here!"

The Love Shop - Page 3 M_bf78c9777916448fac991b5a4ede60fd

"A what?" Kantarou asked, completely confused by the younger girl. She wasn't making much sense to him, not only that but she ran into his house, and ran off with him saying something about Haruka or what not, but really had no clue of what she was talking about, "I honestly don't know who you are. Or how you know Haruka. Or how you know where I live."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:02 pm

Haruka was taking a break in the back room near the kitchen. He heard the door open and close a couple times, the last time, Misao came in shouting. Then Haruka heard his Master's voice. He popped his head out into the diner and saw Kantarou. "Kantarou?" He was confused as to why he was there, but hapy to see him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:35 pm

Misao pointed to Haruka accusingly,

"He was being a meanie bo beanie to me!" She said pouting.

"A meanie bo beanie?" Kantarou repeated, "Uh, Haruka, who is this person?" He asked confused, but greeted Haruka with a hug.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 12, 2010 7:47 pm

Haruka welcomed the hug. He wrapped his arms around Kantarou. "She's one of the customers. By the way, can I get you anything, Kantarou?" Haruka soon became formal, wanting to impress Kantarou at his new job. When his master wasn't looking, he gave Misao a glare, telepathically saying that he'll get at her back.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:25 am

Misao stuck out her tongue at him,

"But you ignored me and my questions," She said with a pouty face, "That wasn't very nice of you." She finished, she noticed the two hugging and a smirk came across her face.

Kantarou smiled lightly,

"Haruka isn't the answering type," He looked up at Haruka, "To be honest, I don't even know where I am. But I guess since I'm out here I might as well, it'd be a waste if I didn't."

"Haruka and Kantarou sitting in a tree-" She began to sing.

(Oh yes I did XD)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 13, 2010 11:02 am

Haruka tensed, letting go of Kantarou and glaring at Misao. His face was red. He would so get at her back for this. Haruka went back behind the diner counter. "What can I get for you?" He asked Kantarou, as well as Misao. She still was a customer, thus he had to be nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 13, 2010 2:09 pm

Misao continued to sing,

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G! That's kissing if you can't spell! First comes love! Which is sex!" She laughed, not exactly scared of Haruka's death threats, more into live for the moment sort of deal.

Kantarou turned a little red himself,

"You're entergetic aren't you?" He asked her with a nervous laugh, then turned back to Haruka, "Saakkeeeee~!" He said, although he probably didn't need it. Well, he wasn't supposed to have it in the first place. But he still loved it above all types of things to drink.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:05 pm

The Love Shop - Page 3 Sophie1

Sophie followed after Haruka into the kitchen, wanting to make sure he would be all right. However, before she got a chance to talk to him, the young girl Misao and a new customer Kantarou came in right behind her. She watched the three of them talk back and forth; she wasn't too sure about how she could ever possibly include herself.

After hearing that Kantarou wanted some sake, Sophie rushed herself to do just as such. She quickly poured some sake into a small glass, handed it to him, and said with a sweet smile, "Oh, here you go."

The Love Shop - Page 3 Toph

"Yeah, I know, thanks."

Toph sighed and rocked back in her seat some. "So, what brings you around here anyway? Are you from around this area?" Toph had enough talking about herself, so she decided to ask about Kakeru instead. He hasn't really said a crazy amount about himself anyhow.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:47 pm

Kakeru nodded,

"Yeah, my high school is right around here," He sighed, "My life isn't that real interesting besides the fact that I have several stuffed animal critters that are trying to save this world from darkness or something like that. But, I suck and every time I try to help I absolutely fail. I have to say, I envy the fact that you can take care of yourself. I can see and I still fail." He said with a half hearted smile, even though she wouldn't see it.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:10 pm

Misao is singing the Kissing song. XD Haruka would totally be embarrased about that.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:24 pm

Haruka's face lit up to Misao's singing. Before he could go and get sake for Kantarou, Sophie, the new worker, had beaten him to it. So instead Haruka lead Kantarou to a booth to sit down and enjoy his sake. "Kantarou, please excuse her singing. I really don't intend.... to do those tings with you." Haruka blushed. It was a lie. He would take his master then if he allowed him too. "Please enjoy your sake."

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:24 am

Misao followed Haruka,

"Liar! Liar! Pants on fire!" She shouted, clearly enjoying this.

Kantarou stared at Haruka for a moment,

"Oye, Haruka, are they working you too hard? You're completely red...are you sick?" He asked with concern, he had never seen Haruka turn red before, "Or...are you showing emotion? Are you embarrased? I've never actually seen emotion from you before." He said with a heartfelt smile, it made him feel like Haruka was somewhat opening up to him. He took a drink,

"Ahh this is what I was looking for," He said, "Something so expensive I couldn't buy an entire bottle."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:00 am

Haruka took in a deep breath, hoping that would calm the redness in his face. "Uh, I'm fine. I'm not working much." Haruka narrowed his eyes and sat up straight. Hopefully he looked like he was back to normal. He didn't want Kantarou finding out his true feelings towards him. Haruka then turned to Misao. "I am not a liar, your just one annoying little girl."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next