Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Love Shop

4 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Love Shop - Page 2 Empty Re: The Love Shop

Post by love4Sora Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:37 pm

The Love Shop - Page 2 Sophie12

Sophie nodded eagerly. She's been in such a better, happier mood lately; probably because of how everything and everyone involving Howl and his castle resolved itself on a positive note. "Oh, I'll be happy to try and help you with this customer," she said with a grin.

Sophie glimpsed past the man, looking at the trouble-some customer. He did seem a bit...different, and rather irritating. She looked away from the customer and back at the man. "However," Sophie started, "may I please have your name? I should know the person that I'm going to be working under."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female
Number of posts : 3094
Quote : Don't mock the Lion King. ~ Myself
Registration date : 2008-07-08

http://myanimelist.net/profile/love4Sora

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Nov 04, 2010 7:43 pm

The Love Shop - Page 2 5blarg11

Raikou looked over to Sophie, wearing a sexy smile,

"It's Raikou Shimizu," He said, as he disappeared into the kitchen, preparing a different order.

The Love Shop - Page 2 70ce96721058f0f6143df56b2eeba2a922622189

Kagome looked up at him,

"I believe it's just," She wore a frown, "He continues to talk to this other girl....using kind and soft words, even though she as tried to kill him numerous times...it just...really bothers to me. I'm usually nice to him but he's usually mean to me for no reason!" She explained,

"Ah!! He's so mean!"

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Is Lupus Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:00 pm

The Love Shop - Page 2 Grimmjowscowlingcopy
And in addition to seeing...that...Ulquiorra suddenly decided that he didn't hate Orihime that much, after all...enough of a lack of hate to leave Grimmjow! And on top of that, that damn Ichigo kept defeating him, fight after fight after fight! And don't even let him get started on Nnoitora! In short, Grimmjow was lonely, low on self-esteem, and getting bullied. He couldn't even begin to relax, especially after getting out of Hueco Mundo so soon...

Grimmjow glared at the woman before him. "Hmph! Get me some sake, already!" He growled, trying to cover up his space-out. He had gotten lost, fuming over Ulqiuorra's betrayal and Ichigo's latest triumph. Then he looked around, glaring, as he tried to find the hot waiter that had been there just a second ago...even if he looked like Szayzel, he had to be better than the man in the corner. That guy was practically a piece of wood; good for nothing but chopping.
Is Lupus
Is Lupus
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 5
Quote : "I am sane, it's this world that's crazy." Kariya Jin
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:21 pm

The Love Shop - Page 2 Misao___Lucky_Star_by_rafael0727

Misao couldn't control herself, her hand moved on her own, grabbing a little bit of Haruka's hair and pulled on it,

"AhHa! It's real! It's really real!" She announced in random excitement, then quickly retreated back to her table, glancing around, looking for Raikou, she wanted her usual lemonade from him."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:37 pm

The Love Shop - Page 2 Haruka-2

"Wahh!" Haruka shouted out, feeling a tug on his hair, he had a very bad reflex that came with his hair being pulled. He was very sensitive. His big , black feathered wings popped out and spread wide. He frieaked and quickly retracted them. "Eh, sorry about that..." He laughed nervously. He hoped Kagome didn't find that to be odd.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:29 am

Raikou finally exited the kitchen, holding Misao's usual. She came everyday and ordered the same thing. He didn't mind, in fact, it made it a lot easier for him. He approached her table, setting the tray down for her,

"Here you are," He said smiling, "I assume this is what you wanted....Now then, how have you been Misao-Chan?"

Kagome just stared at the wings momentarily,

"I didn't realize you were a youkai yourself? Are you half?" She asked thinking about Inuyasha somewhat, "Um, if your not don't be offended by me thinking you were..." She added quickly, mainly because she knew if Inuyasha was touchy on that subject, it was possible that Haruka was too,

"What was that anyway? I mean...what happened?."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 06, 2010 11:59 am

Haruka shook his head. He leaned in to talk a little quieter about the subject. "I'm a full youkai. But I do know some half-breeds. Touchy youkai's, very hot tempered." He then sighed, answering her second question. "I have this bad reflex" He looked behind him, seeing if anyone was close to grabbing his hair again. "I'm sensitive to people grabbing at my hair." He flaunted it, by doing a charlie's angel hair flip. "My wings are that reflex."

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:49 pm

Sophie jumped as her customer shouted,
"Hmph! Get me some sake, already!" She nodded quickly and said, "Y--yes! I'll get it right away!" With that, she ran to the kitchen, in search for a small glass and a sake-filled bottle.

After a minute or so of searching, she found it and got the drink all ready for her customer. Sophie hurried back to him, without spilling the drink in the slightest, and set it down in front of him. "Here you are. Is there anything else I can get for you?" Sophie attempted a smile, but this man frightened her.
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:10 pm

Misao giggled at her success, then noticed Raikou finally approaching her,

"Raikou-kun!" She said hugging him again, "I'm so happy! You remembered!" She said smiling, taking a drink of her lemonade. She enjoyed Raikou's company, but she didn't really 'love' him, although she gave off that impression.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Is Lupus Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:24 pm

The Love Shop - Page 2 Grimmjowscowlingcopy
Grimmjow glared. He hated meek women. Without taking his eyes off of her, he tossed down the glass of sake in one swallow. He put it on the table none too gently, and a resounding crack came forth, both audibly and visibly. A small fracture ran down the bottom of the cup. But he didn't care, anymore. Grimmjow stood up. This was not his day. He threw down just enough money for the sake, and one piece of cat food, and stalked out the door with a growl. As he left, he called over his shoulder, being unable to resist. "Hey, hag, be quicker next time!"
Is Lupus
Is Lupus
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 5
Quote : "I am sane, it's this world that's crazy." Kariya Jin
Registration date : 2010-10-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 13, 2010 10:07 am

Raikou smiled at Misao, but frowned at the customer that had just left. He approached his frightened employee,

"That was much uncalled for by him, so please don't think all customers are as he was. Don't be frightened." He said softly then, turned towards the remaining customers, hoped they weren't scared away also.

Kagome looked at him for a moment,

"A bad reflex...hmm.." She thought about Inuyasha's reactions for whenever anyone touched his ears, he tended to just yell at people but still, she supposed it was a reflex, "You don't see very many guys with long hair where I live." She said, considering Inuyasha and her didn't live in the same era, but in the same area she supposed.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:24 pm

Haruka smirked. "So this youkai..." He started. "He has a temper?" Haruka asked. He wished to solve this girls problem. He could help, since he was a youkai himself. He knew how to deal with others that were like him.

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:20 pm

The Love Shop - Page 2 Toph

Toph wondered into the shop aimlessly, whistling a small tune while she found her way to a random table--one where the ground had a better feel to it. It was a bit hard for her to see in there, but she didn't mind too much, just as long as she wasn't confined at least. As for ordering something, she would just order a very basic thing. All she really wanted was a drink anyhow.

While waiting for a server to come by, she leaned back in her chair and laid her legs out on top of the table, crossing them. She probably shouldn't do that in a public restaurant, but she could truly care less. If Toph didn't need to use manners, she most certainly wouldn't.

Sophie nodded slowly towards the manager's words, with a small response of, "R--right...of course..." With that, Sophie cleaned the table up, threw the now-broken glass away, and waited around in the back. After a short amount of time, Sophie saw a young girl, not yet a teenager, walk into the shop. A bit excited, Sophie started to make her way towards the girl. Her excitement faded when the girl set her feet up on the table. Other than that though, she seemed fine.

Once Sophie approached the table, she stopped and said, "Welcome to the Love Shop, Miss. My name's Sophie and I'll be the one serving you. Is there anything I can get you now, or do you need some more time?"

Without looking up at the waitress in the least, Toph answered, "Could you just get me some hot green tea? Thanks, Lady." Toph grinned and gave the woman a thumbs up, still without facing her. Most people would feel obligated to face others while speaking, but what was the point in Toph's case if she couldn't actually see them? There was none, so she didn't.

Sophie nodded, a bit annoyed with yet another rude customer, but she still said, "Yes, I'll be back with your drink shortly." She then walked back towards the kitchen, and started getting the drink ready. The pot wasn't very hot, so she would have to let her customer wait a little bit, unfortunately.

((i'll let someone do something...maybe bother toph/sophie or something.))

Last edited by love4Sora on Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 20, 2010 9:26 am

Raikou glanced over Misao and bowed to her,

"Excuse me, I'm going to place signs around to advertiste this shop, so I'll return in a little while," He said gently, then approached Haruka, "I'm going to put up some signs, I'll be back in a little bit. Don't let things get too hecktic. If too many customers show up, here's my cell phone to call me." He said handing him a small piece of paper, then waved to Sophie as he exited the shop.

Kagome sighed,

"A really bad temper," She said somewhat down at the thought, "So bad that he takes it out on a poor little kid." She explained, thinking about poor Shippo, who always seemed to be whacked, hit, or shoved to the ground by Inuyasha when he's angry.

The Love Shop - Page 2 66826

Kakeru rode off on his bicycle, trying to ignore Uta's comments as he ran off. He didn't like to be embarrased by her, afterall, she was a girl. The girl he liked. So, he continued to ride off as a supersonic speed until he finally felt like he was a good distance away. He took in a few deep breaths and folded up his bike, he looked around for a source of water or other drink. So, he entered the Love Shop, holding his bike over his shoulder. He noticed the dark haired girl at the table and approached her,

"Hey, why aren't you wearing shoes?"
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Nov 21, 2010 9:21 am

(He's talking to Toph I think)

Misao pouted,

"Oh noes he left!!" She flailed her arms around for a bit before seeing the new kid walk in with a foldable bike. Her eyes grew big in admiration. She couldn't ever afford anything like that, and her parents always buy her regular bikes,

"Hey! That's a cool bike!" She shouted.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:23 pm

((sorry, sorry!! DX i've been busy...-_-;;Wink)

"Hey, why aren't you wearing shoes?"

Toph kind of glanced over towards the new and unfamiliar voice, but not completely. Again, there was no real point in doing so when she was blind anyhow. "Because it's easier for me to see that way." Toph then fixed herself in her seat so her feet were now on the floor and she was facing the boy's general direction. "If you couldn't tell before, I'm blind," she said as she pointed up at her eyes.

The Love Shop - Page 2 Sophie1

Sophie waved back at Raikou, and then finished up with her customer's drink. Once arriving back at the table, she set it down on table, taking note of what her customer had said about being blind. I guess that's why she wasn't really looking at me... Sophie thought to herself.

"Here you go, miss. Enjoy!" Sophie said with a smile. She then turned to the new customer and said in a friendly manner, "Hello there. Is there anything I can get for you at the moment?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Nov 26, 2010 3:11 pm

Kakeru looked at her,

"Really!? You walked in here without like, any problem! That's so cool! If I was blind I'd probably run into walls," He explained rather impressed, How do you use you're feet to see things? I mean, feet don't have eyes on them, well I hope they don't...that'd be kinda creepy you know? And you'd have to watch everything go up and down up and down when you walk, that would make me dizzy." He said staggering about just thinking about it.

"Hey! That's a cool bike!"

"Huh? Oh, thanks." He said passing a smile to Misao and winking.

(Koru, Kagome answered Haruka's question in my last post.)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Fri Nov 26, 2010 5:42 pm

((sophie asked kakeru a question...& i'm gonna assume that the floor is like wood or something...with the ground right underneath.))

"Thanks, Lady," Toph said with a grin. She reached over, grabbed her tea, and took a sip of it with sigh afterwards; it was hard to explain how she could "see" using her feet to other people. She stood up and looked down at the ground in front of her. "I feel the vibrations of the earth through my feet. However, I have to actually feel the earth in order to see the earth and what's around."

Toph sat back down and kicked her feet back up onto the table. "My feet are pretty coated in dirt, so that's how I was able to see where I was going, sort of, with the ground right underneath this wood. Otherwise, I probably wouldn't have been able to see at all."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:53 pm

Haruka sighed. "Well being a hot tempered Youkai is never a good thing. I have to admit, I have some moments, but I would never lash out on a child." Haruka was thinking of an actual child, not a youkai child like kagome was talking about. "Maybe leaving him be for a while will make him realize that he really needs you. Or you can make him jealous by going for some other guy. Men do get jealous about those things. Especially Youkai's." Haruka checked behind him again, looking to see if the girl who had pulled his hair was still there. He didn't want his bad reflex to happen again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:19 pm

Kagome looked up,

"Maybe you're right. Maybe he just doesn't realize that...maybe I just won't return to the past-er-I mean him for a while and see what happens," Her eyes lit up as she hugged Haruka, "Thank you so much for the help." She said, she pulled away smiling,

"Well, I must be going! Thank you again!" She said leaving.

Kakeru was amazed,

"That's like, an amazing sensory you got there," He said scratching the back of his head, "I'd never be able to do something like that, but to see that someone else can is pretty amazing." He turned to Sophee, who appeared to work there,

"How about some lemonade or something, I just rode my bike here and I'm kinda thirsty."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:38 pm

The Love Shop - Page 2 Sophie1

Sophie nodded to the boy and said, "Yes! I'll get that for you right away!" She then turned towards the girl for a moment with a smile, "And that really is quite a talent you have there, Miss." Sophie then turned back around and went to go get the young man's lemonade.

Toph grinned at both of them and said, "Yeah, it kinda is, huh?" She then focused her attention on the boy and said to just him, "Well, you also have to remember that didn't teach myself this skill; I was taught by...well, you could call them masters."

Toph took another sip of her green tea, and let out yet another sigh; it was some good stuff, but really wasn't as good as General Iroh's. No one's tea could ever compare! "So," she began, "what's your name, kid?"
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:26 pm

Haruka said goodbye to Kagome and smirked. "Well that's one successful customer experience." He said to himself happily. He looked around for the little girl who had pulled his hair. Once spotting her, he walking up to her and huffed. "So, what's your name?" He asked with a twitch. "And why did you pull my hair?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:36 pm

Kakeru stuck his hand out for a moment, but then thought otherwise, considering she was blind. So he drew it bacak,

"Kogure Kakeru," He answered, "I go to a school a few streets before this one. Where are you from, and what's your name?" He asked. He noticed she had strange clothes, which meant she probably wasn't from around here, not that it bothered him though, he liked to hear storys from visiters.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:38 pm

Misao couldn't contain a slight giggle at that comment,

"Because it's so long! Must guys don't have long hair at my school! So when I see a guy with long hair I have this overwhelming urge...TO PULL IT," She said, making the motion of pulling hair with her hands, "Oh, and it's Misao Kusakube!"

(Lol...Misao's a senior XD)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by love4Sora Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:53 pm

"I'm Toph," she stated bluntly. As for where she was from, she honestly didn't really want to say; there was no need for him to know that kind of information. "And I'm not from around here--I'm actually not too sure how far away from home I am. But you could probably call me a traveler." she said with a grin. "I've traveled all around the world with some of my friends, and I haven't been home in a really long time."

Toph took yet another sip of her tea, and then added, "As for why I'm actually here, I was just out for a walk with them, and I smelled some good food from outside. I wasn't really hungry, but I was kinda thirsty, so I came inside for a drink."
love4Sora
love4Sora
Creator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content