Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleanse The World

4 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Cleanse The World - Page 3 Empty Re: Cleanse The World

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:04 pm

Cleanse The World - Page 3 55504

Kantarou turned to see a sleepy looking Ash,

"Well, I'm waiting for Haruka, He and I have to talk about something," He said matter of factly. KanChan wasn't the type to lie or make up a different excuse. Usually he just told the flat out truth, because things aways worked out better that way, "I could ask you the same thing. You look like your going to fall asleep standing" He said with a smile.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:07 pm

Cleanse The World - Page 3 Satoshi_Kasumi
"Nocturnal Pokemon," Ash replied, yawning. "He isn't happy unless I let him out every so often to hunt Pidgey or something." He sat down on the concrete roof of the building. "He'll be back in an hour or so." Ash leaned his head against the wall seperating the roof from the huge drop below and started snoring steadily.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:11 pm

Cleanse The World - Page 3 Tactics03

Haruka finally appeared, flying up to the roof with his black wings. Upon landing he withdrew him and looked at Kantarou, then Ash,

"I'm assuming he's either dead or resting," Haruka said blankly, taking a seat beside Kantarou, "What do you know about it?" He asked refering to the demon Kantarou had felt earlier.

(Texting Puppy, she told me what to post.)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:23 pm

Kantarou looked up and began to speak,

"It was really powerful. You could easily tell. Normally demon aura's don't knock me down that badly. I could barely move when he was near. It has to be a huge demon, but all of the energy was condensed....meaning it's taking on a smaller form. He could have easily came and killed us all. He was that powerful, even more then you Haruka. It was pure black energy. The thing that bothers me most..." KanChan paused, "Was that he came, then left. He could have easily tooken us out. Why did he leave? It bothers me so much. I think....I think he's going to return...but instead not leave so quickly. I feel...that he's going to attack us. We have to prepare ourselves....otherwise...we'll lose." He finished quietly,

"To make matters worse if he's near I can't fight. Meaning...I won't be any help. I'll just be a burden on you all....he's so powerful on that hand. I'm sorry I'm no help for when he attacks...Instead you'll all be protecting me...or getting me away from there. Either way I'm a burden. I apologize in advance for when this happens." He said quietly, he hated to be the one who burdened everyone else.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:03 pm

Haruka stood,

"Kantarou you're my master. As your servant I will protect you with my life. Even if I wasn't your servant, I would protect you...we are friends." He then flew down to the window, and back into the room he shared with Ash.

(Texting Puppy)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:10 pm

Just as Haruka left, Noctowl returned, carrying a dead mouse in his beak. This he dropped at Ash feet, and then pecked Ash's head.

"Ow!" Ash sat up, and the Noctowl hopped a few steps back. Ash stared down at the mouse, then sighed. "Thank you, Noctowl. Return." The red beam shot from the Pokeball and the creature disappeared. He then yawned and nodded to Kantarou. "Night." He headed back to the room.

Cleanse The World - Page 3 Roxas
Roxas, meanwhile, was waiting in the room, staring at the cieling. He wasn't quite sleepy yet, but he'd already taken a shower and had nothing to do--not even something to watch on TV. He was kind of bored.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Jul 21, 2010 5:19 pm

Kantarou fianlly returned to his room. He noticed Roxas, he kinda looked at him akwardly, scratching the back of his head,

"Um...hi," He went into the bathroom. To take a quick shower, once he was finished he stepped out in his night robe. He sighed as he walked over to the futon. He sat down crossed legged with a notebook on his lap, he began to write. He still owed Reiko-San a article, "This is so boring...." Kantarou complained, he had a tendency to do that quite often while writing, which was one of his jobs.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:56 am

Roxas rolled onto his belly and tilted his head at Kantarou. "What're you writing?" he asked, hoping to start a conversation between the two.

(Yuki's in this room too, isn't he?)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:00 am

Kantarou continued to write as he spoke. It was a really hard thing to do, but he managed to do so often,

"An articial about some traditional folklore beliefs. I write them so I can send yen home to Youko-Chan," KanChan said, "And if I don't Reiko-San will kill me. These beliefs are actually interesting, though many people highly doubt they exist. You know, likes spirits who exist because of lingering attachments, youkai, and other things." He explained,

"But it's so boring to write."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Jul 22, 2010 6:27 pm

Haruka was sitting on the window sill when Ash walked in the room. He looked over at him quickly then, looked back outside at the moon. It was high in the sky and it fascinated him to no extent.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:36 pm

"I believe it," Roxas replied, thinking back to the Nobodies and Heartless. No one would believe they existed either, but he supposed demons and Heartless were the of the same sort: unbelievable.

At last, sleep was overtaking him, and he yawned. "Sorry," he said before flopping back on the bed. "I'll let you get to that, then." He figured that Kantarou was like Hayner, taking just about any excuse to slack off.

Ash didn't really react to Haruka. He just said goodnight, then curled up in bed next to Pikachu.

sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:41 pm

Kantarou nodded and smiled,

"Good Night then." He continued to write. It wasn't that he was a bad writer, it's just most didn't believe what he wrote. Everything he wrote was true, it's just that many people couldn't see the things he wrote about, and for most people it's seeing is believeing. After a long while he fell asleep with the pen in his hand on his side. He had written a good forty pages, and he had been tired. He hadn't been sleeping well lately.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Thu Jul 29, 2010 8:58 pm

I'm sorry! I'm sorry! Things are hectic around here, and stealing computer time is hard. *sighs*
Cleanse The World - Page 3 Yukipic7xk

Yuki filed into the shower after Kantarou, and when he emerged, he found both Roxas and him asleep. He tiptoed to his bed and layed awake for a few minutes, thinking of Tohru, until he too fell into a deep sleep.

(Btw, Yuki isn't a morning person, so feel free to god-mod him groggy while I'm gone)
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:10 am

Kantarou woke up at an early four in the morning. He quietly got up and dressed, going to the lounge. He sat down in a comfortable chair, then drank some tea the staff had prepared earlier. He sighed, he wished he could sleep in like he usually did, but it seemed like lately he was forced awake this early. He grabbed a book and began to peacefully read it, until the others wake up.

(Note: KanChan usually won't get up until past noon XD)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:26 am

Haruka remained in the room, staring at the moon. He usually would stare at a full moon all night long. The way it sparkled and glowed in the darkness amazed him. He loved things that were shiney or sparkled. Mainly because he found them very beautiful, despite what other people thought.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Jul 30, 2010 12:37 pm

Roxas awoke when Kantarou awoke. He tended to wake up early, mostly because Olette had the nasty habbit of waking before dawn. He quickly got ready for the day and wandered down, where a huge continental breakfast buffet was being set up.

"Morning," he said, sitting at the same table as Kantarou. No one else was up and down yet.

Ash was still sleeping. Pikachu, on the other hand, was wide awake and hungry. Poking wouldn't work--it never did--so Pikachu did the next best thing.

"Pi... ka... chu!"

The lightning zapped Ash, who woke with a scream and mass twitching. "Morning... Pikachu..." he said. It took a few minutes, but eventually he got his toasted body up and out of bed. "Morning, Haruka."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:00 pm

Kantarou looked up from his book,

"Good morning," He said, he set the book down in order to be polite. He really wasn't very pleased with his own work, "I studied up last night as well as right, but I still have no idea what's causing the unbalance in humans/monsters." He said disapointed in himself.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:16 pm

"Maybe it's the Heartless or the Nobodies," Roxas suggested. "They seem to throw things off wherever they go. And they multiply," he added. "Heartless take people hearts and turn them into Heartless. Nobodies are a byproduct of that. It messes everything."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:19 pm

Kantarou sighed putting a hand on his chin,

"That's the problem, there's so many possibilites...it could be that, The world of Nibleheim opening, Ratatosk being sealed, a secret group of evil, old evil demons or youkai rising once more....so many different possibilities, it makes my head hurt." He rested his head against the table. Not to mention my lack of sleep isn't helping me sleep much. Man, I hate being a scholar sometimes.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Cleanse The World - Page 3 Yukipic7xk

Yuki grew restless as Kantarou and roxas woke up. He dragged his sleepy butt out of bed and half stumbled, half slept-walk downstairs to the breakfast room. He grabbed a cup of orange juice and collapsed into a chair beside the two.
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Aug 10, 2010 7:09 am

Roxas smiled at Yuki. "Morning sleepy-head." Then he realized Yuki wasn't actually awake, but in a post-sleep pre-awakening trance. Just like Pence, he thought. He turned back to Kantarou. "Where are Haruka and Ash, anyway?"

Ash struggled out of bed and walked downstairs. "Morning." He looked tired, and a little crispy, though Pikachu seemed perfectly wide awake.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Aug 10, 2010 5:58 pm

Haruka followed downstairs a little bit after Ash. He didn't hear him say good morning to him. When he got to the lobby of the hotel he looked at everyone and said,

"Good morning everyone!" He said cheerfully. He turned to face Pikachu, "Good morning to you to rat." He said bitterly.

After he said good morning to everyone he went over to KanChan and stood behind him silently.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:23 am

The cheerful greeting through Roxas for a bit of a loop. Somehow, he'd never imagined Haruka could be cheerful, especially in the morning. Something about the tengu just screamed introverted and dark. "Er, good morning, Haruka-san."

"Good morning to you to rat."

Pikachu's cheeks sparked dangerously at the insult. "Pikachu's not a rat! He's a Pikachu, and electric mouse Pokemon!" Ash snapped, feeling he had to defend his Pokemon before it took matters into its own paws. "Don't be so mean, especially when he took down that baddy for us yesterday!"
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:02 am

Kantarou sighed,

"Both of you please calm down. Haruka is upset because when Pikachu zapped his staff it got all burnt up, he probably was up all night polishing it," He said throwing an excuse out there to get them to stop, "Besides, I think we should go over the objective for today.".
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:11 pm

"We could always hunt for demons," Roxas suggested. "Since we don't really have an objective, maybe it'll help us gather information, experience, and think of what we should be doing."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content