Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cleanse The World

2 posters

Go down

Cleanse The World Empty Cleanse The World

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:55 am

[b]Plot: Over time powerful demons have been spreading around the world. So, all the great rulers summoned all exercists and warriors to return the world to normal.

Rules:

-Follow usual RPG rules
-Two Character Max
-Add "Notes" to characters that have something strange about them or whatever so people understand what's happening if for example:

Kantarou: He suddenly flinched in pain and grabbed his chest, there was a demon nearby.

-Characters from Anime, Manga, or Video Game.
-Exercists and Warriors Only
-NOTE: Exercists can be any type.

Exercist: A person who wards away demons or "exercises" them
-Examples: Kikyo, Allen, and any other character that uses some sort of spritual power to fight off a demon.

Warrior: Some one who fights with weapons or powers, nothing spritual.
-Examples: Edward, Eliwood, Lloyd

-Any Age Group
-We do no need role-players for demons, but we do for the "Big Bad Demon" pulling the strings.
-This includes pawns of course
-"Big Bad Demon" and pawns may be OCs OR Anime Evil Demons.

Characters:

-Exercists:
Kantarou- gold chocobo

-Warriors:
Maxi- Puppy

-Big Bad Demon: Gregory- Gold Chocobo

OC Character Profiles:

Character Name: Gregory
Username: Gold Chocobo
Race: Dark Demon
Weapons: Poisonious Claws
Powers: Dark Sparks
Appearance: Cleanse The World -anime10
Short Bio: A dark demon that takes the form of a human. His dark sparks do not effect warriors, but do heavy damage to exercists. Despite his age, Gregory's appearance is young. He plans to destroy all exercists that destroy demons. He will not reveil his true form unless in desperate need.

Notes:

Kantarou- His old scar will hurt if a evil demon is near by, the stronger the demon, the more pain.

Glossary of Terms:

Youkai- Demons that are good but become evil when pocessessed by an aramana. If freed by a human and named, they have to follow the human's orders if they use their given name.
Aramana- A evil spirit caused by remorse, hatred, jealously, and many other reasons that take over a youkai, demon, or human. If exorcised the victim can be saved.
Heartless- Emotionless and empty creatures that devour worlds and embody everything that is darkness. Created by the darkness in hearts and take the hearts of others to create more heartless. There are two types: Pure Blood (like "Shadows") and Emblem (like Soldiers).
Nobody- What is left behind by those whose hearts have been consumed by Heartless. Those with a strong will keep their human shape. All others become humanoid monsters.
Tengu- Usually refers to goblin or ogre.
Oniqui Tengu- Demon eating goblin

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Cleanse The World Empty Re: Cleanse The World

Post by Puppy Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:03 am

Instead of Haruka, can I have Maxi <3
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:24 am

Sure can (:
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down