Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My World, My Way

3 posters

Go down

My World, My Way Empty My World, My Way

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:33 am

Of all the games to come across, this is probably one of the funniest.

The game company, ATLUS, is responsable for a bunch of eclectic games. I've plaid a few in the past, my favorite being "Adventurers To Go," until this one.

The story of My World, My Way is that of a princess who got rejected. That's right, you play a princess. She hosted a ball, found the love of her life, and was turned down because she was spoiled. He said he might consider her if she cut her hair and went on an adventure. And that's exactly what she did.

Now, while that's amusing, that's just the beginning. Princess Elise's special ability is the highlight of the game and creates the title. She pouts, things happen. Literally. "I don't like this area! *pout* I want a dancing forest!" Wherever you were becomes a forest with dancing trees. Not kidding.

Also, all her adventures are actaully planned out by the king's knight, who wants the princess to gain experience but at the same time not get hurt. This leads to plenty of jokes and crazy adventures.

It's a fun game poking fun at all other RPGs. If you ever get the chance to play it, it's for the DS... Though to be honest, I haven't used the touch screen at all...
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

My World, My Way Empty Re: My World, My Way

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:47 am

It actually sounds like fun. (: Might get it
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

My World, My Way Empty Re: My World, My Way

Post by mycrimsonangel Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:57 pm

That does sound fun!
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.