Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past- Tactics

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Past- Tactics - Page 3 Empty Re: Past- Tactics

Post by Guest Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:31 pm

Past- Tactics - Page 3 Haruka-2

Haruka nodded, still holding onto Kantarou. "I will always listen." Haruka pulled at Kantarou's arm. "Let's go home. Youko is probably worried." He walked next to Kantarou, protecting him from the evils that were in the world. "If those guys show up again, I'll show them a real demon."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Nov 24, 2010 9:45 pm

Past- Tactics - Page 3 55504

Kantarou nodded, staying close to Haruka's side. He didn't talk to anyone, it was a silent trip back. Once they were outside his house he moved his hair to cover up the whelt on his face, then entered,

"Hello Youko-Chan," He said, giving a soft smile, sitting down at the table, "Sorry if I worried you."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:18 pm

Past- Tactics - Page 3 _tacti10

Youko sighed shaking her head,

"I was wondering where you two wandered off to," She said, "Well, I made this why you guys were gone." She said passing out some stir fry,

"I hope you guys like it!" She said with a smile.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:28 pm

Kantarou had eaten and then watched as the hours went by, watching the world around him. Once it became later at night, he took a nice bath and now was in his room, resting on his futon. He was sitting up, holding the black box in his hands. He couldn't open it yet. It would be too painful, so he instead returned it back underneath the mattress, he watched the moonlight,

"Haruka..."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:37 am

Haruka stood at the door, ready to knock, but he didn't want to disturb Kantarou because it was sort of late. But when Haruka heard his name being called softly, he creaked the door opened and looked inside. There was Kantarou, his pale skin glimmering in the moonlight. Haruka's heart ached. Oh how he wanted to touch that skin and kiss those lips again. He touched his own lips, they were still tingling from sharing a kiss with his master earlier that day. "May I come in?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:04 pm

Kantarou nodded slowly, still staring into the moonlight. He remembered playing outside all by himself in the moonlight, because during the daytime the kids would bully him if he even came close to the park or their yards. It brought back sad and lonely memories, yet, he always would stare up at it and wonder if maybe perhaps his life could have been different if his appearance was normal,

"A have a lot to say..."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:43 pm

Haruka took that as an incentive to come inside the room. "I'm all ears." He said calmly, taking a seat on the futon next to Kantarou. "I will listen to every last thing you have to say." He leaned closer, but took himself back, not wanting to make Kantarou feel awkward with him so close.

Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:12 am

Kantarou took in a deep breath,

"I can honestly say the only time I was really happy in my entire life was when I finally had Youko-Chan and you. You are honestly the only friends I have. As a child, I was condemned for my strange appearance and the fact I could see youkai at such a young age. The kids will always make fun of me...even the adults. My parents...weren't that nice as the other villagers were. While they mocked me, my parents would beat me everytime I said something about a youkai or went outside before seven at night," A tear or two came down, "They were embarrased by me. They didn't want anyone to see me. Even when family was invited over for dinner I wasn't allowed to sit at the table. I was stuck up in my room. Then, one day, I brought a friendly youkai into town, because I wanted him to come home with me. He was cold and injured, so I just wanted to help him. Then, the entire village claimed me as a demon myself, they claimed I had murdered my parents child and took it's place. My parents rejected me...the village rejected me...I was banished from my village at six years old."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 10:46 am

Haruka nodded, continuing to listen to Kantarou's past story. " Only six." He repeated after his master. Haruka had seen children roaming the streets before and he could imagine little Kantarou all by himself. The thought made him sad. " you never deserved that."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:35 pm

Kantarou swallowed a hard lump,

"I was very lonely. Even with my few youkai friends I would see now and again didn't help. I was banishe during the winter time, I was very cold. I only had on light-weight clothing. I remember I was leaning up against a building all alone, where the back of the fireplace must have been, because it was slightly warm there. A monk came up to me, he took me to his home...with at the time, I thought that was a gesture of kindness...it turns out, he wanted a slave to do housework. I started immediately, I had no choice. He threated me, telling me that god will damn me to hell or he would whip me if I didn't do what he wanted me to. I had to work eight hours a day. Eight hours," Kantarou choked up on that word, "I was only a little kid, I didn't even get a bedroom to sleep in. Nor any furniture. I had to sleep on the cold floor of the kitchen..." By then he began to sob. He couldn't talk any more at the moment, it was hurting too much.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Nov 28, 2010 9:41 pm

Haruka grabbed Kantarou and pulled him into a hug. "No more, you don't have to tell me all of it tonight. Shhh...." Haruka needed to hold the younger in his arms. He held him close, rubbing his back to sooth him. "Don't cry." Haruka pleaded softly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:39 pm

Kantarou buried his face in Haruka's chest, he just couldn't stop crying, no matter how hard he tried. He clutched the material of Haruka's shirt and soaked it with his tears. It was just so much for him. It emotionally and physically killed him as a child, and still haunted him as an older teenager. He cried for a long, long time, in fact, he cried himself to sleep. Finally the room was silent, Kantarou was no longer trembling or crying, he was finally still, and calmed.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:14 pm

Haruka set Kantarou down on the futon and covered him with a blanket. He contemplated about giving his master a small kiss, but his heart was pounding and he couldn't do that. He instead stroked Kantaou's white hair back and gave a weak smile. "Sleep well." He said softly, getting up fron the ground he was sitting on and heading out of the room. He had to speak with Youko about Kantarou's depression. He couldn't handle it on his own. Haruka walked to the kitchen, hoping to find her there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:30 pm

Youko was in fact there, cleaning up the kitchen. She took care of any last minute dirty dishes, put away any clean dishes, wiped up the table, and swept. She was just about to leave when Haruka had entered. She turned to him with a slight smile on her face,

"Oh Haruka, do you need anything? I was just cleaning up a few last minute things..."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:45 pm

Haruka smiled back at her, but soon his smile faded. "Youko, we need to have a talk about Kantarou." Haruka sat at the table. "He's going through some tough stuff." Haruka pinched the bride of his nose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:07 pm

Youko cocked her head,

"Is that why he seemed so upset earlier?" She asked, sitting across from him. She looked around for some tea, but there was none currently made, but she decided listening to what Haruka had to say about their master was more important then a simple serving of tea, "What did he tell you?"
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 01, 2010 9:24 pm

"Things... about his past. I can't say. But we need to stick together and cheer him up. I'm trying, but I feel the way I am showing I care isn't the best for now." Haruka sighed, rubbing his forehead. "I can't explain these feelings, but I know that I need to protect him, we need to." He looked at Youko with dark eyes. She had been with Kantarou a lot longer than he had. She would know the best way to cheer Kantarou up, hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:10 pm

Youko cocked her head back and forth for a moment with her eyes closed,

"Red amaryllis'. A couple years ago he found one, they are really rare around here. He was really happy about finding it, I mean super happy. I wonder if we could actually find him an actual plant to keep in his room if it would brighten his days..."

(The red amaryllis is the one from the cover of the first tactics DVD)
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:55 pm

Haruka nodded. He was then determined to find any trace of the flower for Kantarou. He smiled at Youko and thanked her. "I'm going to see if I can find it." He said, turning towards the front door. "If Kantarou wakes up, tell him I'll be back soon." With that, Haruka left the house, leaving Youko to watch over Kantarou.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Youko nodded,

"I won't leave him alone at all," She said getting up, she left the kitchen and stood outside of Kantarou's bedroom, listening in carefully, just to make sure her master was okay.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:04 pm

The next morning rose earlier then anyone wanted it to. The sun streaked into Kantarou's room, causing him to wake. He opened his eyes, feeling a dull pain in his head, I have a headache. Probably from last night.Haruka was gone, but Kantarou was used to that. Usually he was on the room at this time anyhow. He turned over onto his side, grasping a small amount of the blanket, I have to look at least one thing today.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:04 pm

Nothing to add quite yet

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:41 pm

Youko heard rustling from the room, so she assumed her master was awake. She picked up her tray of tea and entered the room,

"Excuse me," She said as she entered, setting the tray down on the nightstand, "Morning Kan-Chan! I heard you rustling, so I came in and brought breakfast and tea, I hope I didn't wake you up!" She said in a cheerful tone, she knew bringing up the mood would hopefully make Kantarou in a better mood, rather then talking in a down sort of tone.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Dec 05, 2010 3:47 pm

Kantarou decided not to act happy nor to act sad. He figured the best thing for him would be to remain calm and indifferent. He slowly sat up, stretching his arms out a little, before taking a cup of tea from Youko,

"No, you didn't wake me," He said taking a sip, "I woke up about ten minutes ago." He said honestly, a blank experison on his face.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:28 pm

How about Haruka encounters the gang members while out on his voyage?

Haruka had been out all night. He looked all throughout the forest for Kantarou's favorite flower, but to no prevail. He then searched in all of the flower shops in town. Stil nothing. "Why can't he like tulips or roses or some easy flower?" Haruka sighed. He exited the last flower shop and groaned, heading his way back home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next