Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past- Tactics

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Past- Tactics - Page 5 Empty Re: Past- Tactics

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:17 pm

Past- Tactics - Page 5 Haruka-2

Haruka came running down the stairs, from his room. He heard the cras and thought it was a burgular coming into the house. "Hey! What's going on?!" Harika looked at the floor and saw the glass and tea everywhere. He then saw Kantarou. He glared. ,what are you, still drunk or something?" Haruka didn't get any sleep again that night because he was up worrying about Kantarou. Dark circles were under his eyes. "Kantarou..." He growled, yanking him out of the way by his arm. "Just go... I'll clean this mess up. Afterall, I'm the servant, and you're the master right?" Haruka wasn't listening to himself. He was being harsh to Kantarou and would later regret doing so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:23 pm

Past- Tactics - Page 5 55504

Kantarou yelped in pain slightly, Haruka had been rough. He had never been rough to him before. Maybe he's upset with me.. He was taken back by that,

"H-haruka," He approached the broken glass again, "it's not like that...I knocked it over by mistake, I can clean it up...I'm sorry if it bothered you..." He said, picking up a piece or two.

(Ahh poor Kan-Chan, bad move, Haruka will flip shit on you.)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:41 pm

Haruka wrinkled his nose and grit his teeth. He clenched onto Kantarou's arm even tighter. "No, just go and stay out of the way!" Haruka pushed his back and kicked the glass pieces. His sleep deprivation was getting the best of him. "Just... go..." Haruka was starting to get a headache. He rubbed his neck and sighed. He needed to calm down.

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 15, 2010 9:51 pm

Kantarou cringed, and was shocked by Haruka's actions. He didn't say a word, returning to his bedroom. Haruka doesn't care about me anymore....Youko-Chan left....what if...she left on purpose? What if...she's not coming back. Oh god they both hate me. His mind was making up stories, ones that scared him. He couldn't live without them, and he wouldn't. He looked around his office and bedroom, for anything. But all of his medication, rope like things, and anything sharp was missing from his room. It was obvious that Haruka and/or Youko-Chan had taken them anyway, because they knew Kantarou was on suicide watch. He thought about it, What is something they can't take....? Then he got it. He was going to drown himself. He entered the bathroom, shutting the door with a click. He then began to run the water, while locking the door. Once he locked the door, he filled it up all the way. He got into the tub, not worried about taking his clothes off. His clothes would help him sink in deeper. He held his breath until he couldn't hold it anymore, then he began to breath in the water, at first it was suffocating like. Then, it became easy for him to breath it in. Soon, he lost his conscious, he was slowly dying, slowly losing all oxygen in his body.

(if you find him, it's not too late to preform CPR to save him)
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 15, 2010 10:03 pm

Haruka swept up the shards of glass and mopped up the tea that spilled everywhere. Calming down after cleaning everything up, Haruka heard the water running. In the bathroom. Now that he thought about it, the water had been running for a while. "He must be taking a bath." Haruka thought he should apologize for being so mean, so he walked over to the bathroom. Water was coming out from under the door, overflowing from the tub. "Kantarou?" Haruka called.

No respnse.

"Kantarou?!" Haruka jiggled the door handle. It was locked. "Kantarou!" Haruka rammed the door, breaking it in. He then found Kantarou, sunken in the bathtub. He quickly yanked him out and shook him. "Hey! What are you doing?" Haruka asked,. Still no response. "Hey! Kantarou!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Dec 16, 2010 5:42 pm

Kantarou had no movement to his body. Not even breathing. He almost had no color to him, just a little still in his face. He had actually attempted it, Haruka didn't stay with him, and he had actually done it. He had tried to kill himself, take his own life. His depression hit rock bottom just from Haruka's mean actions. Kantarou's depression was serious.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Fri Dec 17, 2010 5:30 pm

Past- Tactics - Page 5 _tacti10

Youko was out at the market, completely unaware of what had happened to Kantarou, and what was the result of it. She had picked up everything they were lacking. Now she was looking for Kantarou's favorite type of sweet to help cheer him up, Hopefully he'll feel much better this way!
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Haruka pulled Kantarou the rest of the way out of the tub. He set hi on the floor and pressed his head to his chest. "Your damn heart isn't working!" Haruka growled, remembering what had to be done in a situation like this. He tilted Kantarou's head back slightly, and opened his mouth, checled for breath, and then pressed his palms to Kantarou's chest. CPR was a life saver, if used correctly. Haruka pushed multiple times, then place his mouth over top of Kantarou's breathing out.
"Come on!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:02 pm

It took Haruka six tries. After the sixth try, Kantarou began to cough and choke. Water seeped out of his mouth, his head turned to the side as he coughed out large amounts of water. He continued to cough until his shakey breaths were steady enough. He had been barely saved. He was so close to death. He wasn't conscious. If he wanted to be, he could. But, he wanted to truly be dead, so his lack of desire caused him to remain in the dark.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Dec 18, 2010 11:41 pm

Haruka held Kantarou up, huging him close. Once his masters breathing became steady, he let out a large breath. "Thank god." He sighed. But Kantarou was still out. "Please, please come out of that darkness that shrouds you." Haruka whispered into Kantarou's ear. He moved away wet slicks of hair, water dripping onto the bathroom floor. "We care for you, Kantarou. Both Youko and I. Come back to the light, come back to me." Haruka then placed his lips on Kantarou's forehead. He didn't care that he was getting soaked. He was just happy that Kantarou was alive.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:33 pm

Youko finally finished her shopping with a content smile. She walked back towards home and was on their street in no time. She entered the front yard, opening the front door,

"I'm home!" She called, but the house was rather silent. She set the groceries down on the table in the kitchen, "Haruka! Kan-Chan! Where are you!?" She asked, entering the hallway.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:06 pm

Haruka perked his head up, he had been hugging onto Kantarou tightly. He heard Youko's voice and his eyes widened. "She can't see him like this. It would be devestating." Haruka picked his master up and carried him out of the bathroom. If Youko saw, he would come up with an excuse. Haruka quickly took Kantarou to his room, stripped him from his wet clothes and dried him off. "Wake up soon." Haruka reclothed Kantarou and put him in bed. "In here Youko!" Haruka called back, once getting Kantarou looking like he was just sleeping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:18 pm

Youko smiled upon hearing Haruka's voice, going down the opposite hallway to Kantarou's bedroom,

"Oh, there you two are, I was worried for a second," She looked down at Kantarou, "Geez, how long can you sleep? You must have drank more then we thought." She said shaking her head. She looked to Haruka,

"I bought some of his favorite dinners and snacks, so hopefully we can cheer him up well enough."
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 19, 2010 10:34 pm

Haruka nodded. "Yeah, he's been out cold." He sweatdropped, hiping Youko wouldn't notice the mess of wet clothes in the corner of the room, or the water foot prints leading to the room. "Ill stay here and watch him. He should wake up soon. Hopefully." Haruka looked down at Kantarou. Before he was pale and cold, but that was when he wasn't breathing. Now he had color in his cheeks and his body was regaining warmth.

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:30 am

"Well, I'm going to put the groceries away and look for something to fix up for lunch," She walked down the hallway the bathroom was on, noticing water all over the floor, "Uh, Haruka! When you take a bath you're not supposed to leave the water running!" She said shaking her head,

"You stop it when it's filled up three fourths of the way! Geez! You made such a big mess!" She said, draining the tub, while getting some towels to dry off the floor in the hallway and bathroom.
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:51 am

(Note: This is in Kantarou's mind ATM)
Kantarou had been alone in the dark, his legs up, his arms wrapped around them, looking down. He absolutely blamed himself for Haruka getting angry at him. I always mess up. I'm always so stupid. I can't even pour a cup of tea right. I deserve to die....because probably...they're better off without me. He thought depressed.

"Kantarou?"

Kantarou's head rose up at the voice. He recongized it. No! I'm dead now! It's just me imagining things because I wanted Haruka to save me so badly even though I deserved death! I just hear his voice because I want to hear it.

"Kantarou?!"

Kantarou put his hands over his ears, Stop it Kantarou! You're just hurting yourself more! Stop imagining things. It was silent for a moment. See? You were just imagining it.

"Kantarou! Hey! What are you doing? Hey! Kantarou!"

Kantarou looked up, that was no mistake, it was Haruka's voice. Did he find me? But...I must be dead by now...he's probably happy about it...probably... Then, a white light filled the room, representing Kantarou's life. He looked around, I-I'm alive? But that means...oh no. Haruka will be angry at me. He told me I must not ever think of doing it, but I did it. He's probably really angry. What do I do...? I can't hide forever....but...I...I'm scared to face him.

"Please, please come out of that darkness that shrouds you."

I...I can't. You'll be angry at me...I don't even deserve to see you now. You'd be so much better off if I never met you. You and Youko both. I just cause so much trouble for the both of you....

"We care for you, Kantarou. Both Youko and I. Come back to the light, come back to me."

Kantarou was shocked. Haruka wanted him to wake up because he cared for him. He thought Haruka wanted him to wake up to yell at him. I...I'm still scared though. I put you both through too much...I don't know if I-

"Wake up soon."

Kantarou sighed, If...If it's for you I'll wake up...I can only beg for your forgiveness and love...Haruka. I was at fault. I always am.

(No longer in mind)

Kantarou finally stirred after a long silence and stillness. He slowly opened up his red eyes, they held a look of remorse in them. He still blamed himself, he always did, even if the others weren't blaming him. He didn't know what to say or what to do. So he just layed there silently. He regained his senses that he had lost in the process of his death, he could feel the soreness of the black and purple bruise on his arm that Haruka had given him and the stinging pain of the burn on his leg from when the hot tea splattered onto him.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:35 am

Haruka leaned closer to Kantarou, once he opened his eyes. "Kantarou?" He was making sure his master was fully awake. Haruka looked into Kantarou's blank eyes. He then semi-glomped his master, showing the most emotion he ever had before. He pulled Kantarou up into his arms and held his close. "If you ever, and I mean EVER, do that again... I w-won't forgive you." Haruka stroked his master's hair. "Don't scare me again. I'm sorry I was mean. But you, are dear to me, and I don't ever want you to end your life needlessly." Haruka loosened his hug on Kantarou.

I say we end this one soon...

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:16 pm

Kantarou couldn't bring himself to smile,

"It's not your fault," He said quietly, "it was everything. Everything from my childhood and all of the above that made me do it. I...when I was in the dark, I was thinking and thinking and thinking. I always questioned my purpose and questioned every little aspect of my life...but I...I came up with a conclusion." He said softly,

"The past is the past. I can't change whatever had happened then, even if it was horrible. I've created such good and bad memories for myself. So I decided I'm not going to burden anyone with my bad memories. I'm going to not think about them and just worry about now and the future. I have so much right now. Went to dirt poor to middle class. That's not a bad thing. I have three very close friends, that's not a bad thing." He concluded, wrapping his arms around Haruka,

"I'm sorry for the way I acted earlier, and all the times before. I was thinking about myself and not anyone else. I was acting selfishly and I realize this now. By burdening you with bad memories? Selfish. Trying to steal away my own life? Selfish," Kantarou then let a soft smile for, "That's why I'm not going to act selfish anymore. I'm going to be the best I'm going to be, to prove all those people wrong in the past. They said I would amount to nothing, and here I am. I will...live out the rest of my life doing what I do to prove them wrong. I think that's the best choice." He kissed Haruka gently on the lips,

"I'm not alone anymore. Youko-Chan, Haruka, Suzu-Chan, and even Reiko-san are friends of mine. I have several small youkai friends too. I was alone, but now I'm not. Now...I'll never be alone. I'm so dense. I just realized all of these things are true, or just finally accepted them as true," Kantarou placed another kiss on Haruka's lips, "I love you and Thank you. You helped me realize these things....I...I heard you talking to me after I had died. You helped me see the truth."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:18 pm

Haruka squeezed his arms around Kantarou and kissed him back. He was much more content with feeling the warmth from his master than the coldness he felt before. "I love you too." Haruka said softly into Kantarou's ear. "And if you ever feel like you have no reason to live, think of me. Ill be your reason. Live for me." Haruka held Kantarou for a long time after that, continuously cradling his love in his arms. "Live for all of us."

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Wed Dec 22, 2010 9:26 am

The End
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5