Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jealousy and Selfishness

Go down

Jealousy and Selfishness Empty Jealousy and Selfishness

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:00 pm

|.|
Jealousy and Selfishness
By: Gold Chocobo
Shonen Ai, Kantarou X Haruka
|.|

I was always jealous of him. Not only was he my master, he held a higher level of spiritual power then I. His features were very unique considering he’s human. His skin was a very pale-white pigment, with thin silver hair, that lies messily on his head. His eyes are what I envy the most. They were large, with irises a bright shade of red. They were always shining, reflecting numerous shapes and colors. Sometimes, when my master isn’t paying much attention to the world around him, I’ll continuously stare into them.
“Haruka.” I turned to see my master looking up at me. His stature was short, but his kindness stood above all of the tall people in the world, including myself. I looked down at him more directly, a silent gesture that I was listening, paying close attention.
“Haruka…I want you to,” I passed him a strange glance as he paused, “kiss me it’s an order!” I looked at him in shock; I never thought I would hear that from him. Then, I observed as he burst into tears, glistening as they streamed down his face,
“I’m so sorry! Please forgive me! Forget I said anything! You don’t have to do anything you don’t want to.” He sobbed; I reached out and grasped his forearm, preventing his escape to his study. This was another factor I was jealous of, how adorable he looked when he cried. I turned him gently so he faced me. Taking my thumb to his face, I slowly removed all the salty warm liquid from his cherry cheeks. I loved him, even if I’m envious of him. I gently took a hold of his small wrists, placing my lips onto his soft pink ones. Closing my eyes, I only received a mere glance of his eyes, which were wide in bewilderment, shock. Then, when I was sure I hard a firm hold, I gently licked his lips. It was a silent gesture, asking him to part them for me. When my master did so, I explored his mouth, making sure he didn’t give any signs of discomfort. Once I released I examined his face, it was coated in a red blush, wearing a face of absolute admiration.
“Ha…Haruka…” He stuttered, looking dreamily content. I wrapped my arms around his waist, holding him extremely close,
“Don’t speak. I know what you’re thinking.” I said softly, I placed a soft kiss on his forehead, “this was my choice. It’s my choice to accept you as mine.”

|.|
I thought it was short but cute (;
Reviews are appreciated.
|.|
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down