Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Untitled Work

Go down

An Untitled Work Empty An Untitled Work

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 30, 2010 7:57 pm

Give me some reviews, I've been working on my writing skills.

The darkness is more consuming then one would believe. His light eyes lost their luminous glow as the world turned a lush black around him. He could hear the sound of raspy, uneven breaths, launching uneasy shivers up and down his warm spine, causing it to numb from the bitter chill it sent. The cloud of fear that encrusted the young man laced together the threads of the horrible, terrible fright that formed a blanket of complete insecurity, always cautious, the environment no longer safe. A light tremble came over his pale lips, quivering into the night-like day,

“Who’s there?” His words twisting together and producing an uttered mess, his mind panicking, surging into complete alertness. His shaking foot had taken a step backwards on it’s on, fright controlling his actions, rather then thought. His rough, yet smooth hands clutched the hilt of his powerful rapier, transforming the color of his skin to a pale, white variation. Then, an overwhelming mass of power crashed into him, causing his body to jerk as it plummeted further into the darkness, smacking deep into the frigid stone wall. The friction of the brick against his back burned, but he ignored the minor soreness, glancing up at his true unstoppable enemy. He drew out his elegant weapon, pointing it foreword, directly at his perverted, twisted foe. He placed a second hand onto the handle, ensuring complete control of the sword’s motion and direction. He lunged foreword, keeping his footing on the slippery, blood stained tiles. When he arrived at the most direct attacking range for his opponent, he swung, slashing the disgusting, dirty flesh of the monster. Upon slashing a painful, fearsome gash onto the frame of the large beast. Leaping backwards, he landed perfectly, watching his now weak and vulnerable enemy collapse into a bloody heap upon the floor.

“May your soul be saved.” The young prince said heartily, almost kindly. The light re-shown into the what used to be a black world. His beautiful crimson locks visible in the now ambiguous, confusing light source that had formed. His defying aqua orbs glowed in pride, for his ambition was to become a stronger, yet compassionate prince. He slid his sword into his ornately decorated casing that protected his blade. His name was Prince Eliwood.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum