Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Burden of Ice

Go down

Burden of Ice Empty Burden of Ice

Post by Gold Chocobo Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:18 am

Plot: Ed, Al, and Mustang are on a train back to Central when it suddenly crashed and falls off the track! The next thing the three know, they are abandoned in a snowy peak of a mountain, with nothing but their alchemy. They come across a strange gang of people, who are planning to bury Central with the ice from the peak of the mountain! Will they stop them in time and save Central?

Notes:

-Al is in his human body because it's more fun that way. c:
-No homculus please.

Characters:

Edward Elric-
Alphonse Elric- goldeyedalchemist
Roy Mustang- Koru Da Fern Princess
Leader of the "gang"-
Pawn 2- Koru Da Fern Princess
Pawn 3- goldeyedalchemist
Pawn 4- Puppy

Profiles

(I'll get new picture later)
Character Name: Ezra
Username: goldeyedalchemist
Weapons: Large Claws
Short Bio: A man with a history with the military. He believes the use of alchemy is wrong and goes against the rights of all human nature. So, to attack this problem he plans to rip apart any State Alchemist, who he feels "influences" others to use alchemy. He won't stop until every military dog is lying dead in their own blood. His only love was killed by them, so he refuses to allow them to live.

Burden of Ice 20091013_nyaruko_resize
Character Name: Evangelina or Eve for short
Username: Puppy
Weapons: Hand Gun
Short Bio: As Ezra's younger sister, she knows that he is hurting. She dislikes the military as much as he does. She has a lime green motorcycle and does everything in her power to help him. Although he speaks vaguely about many things, she knows to listen.

Burden of Ice Desecrate
Character- Kael
Username- Koru Da Fern Princess
Age- 18
Gender- Male
Weapons- Two Curved blades.
Short Bio- He is not related to Ezra or Eve in any way, but it basically part of the family. He was targeted by the military, because he had accidentally caused the death of one of their top researchers. Now he is on the run, and will fight to keep his freedom.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Burden of Ice Empty Re: Burden of Ice

Post by Guest Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:20 pm

Roy and pawn #2

Burden of Ice Desecrate
Character- Kael
Username- Koru Da Fern Princess
Age- 18
Gender- Male
Weapons- Two Curved blades.
Short Bio- He is not related to Ezra or Eve in any way, but it basically part of the family. He was targeted by the military, because he had accidentally caused the death of one of their top researchers. Now he is on the run, and will fight to keep his freedom.

Back to top Go down