Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Anime/Manga RolePlaying High School

2 posters

Go down

The Anime/Manga RolePlaying High School Empty The Anime/Manga RolePlaying High School

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:48 am

Dear Student

Congratulations! You have been selected for admission to The Anime, Manga and RPG High School! Your academic profile confirms your commitment to personal, educational, and special talent growth. We are confident you will make a valuable contribution to AMRHS tradition of all out uniqueness. This offer of admission requires that you successfully complete all current course work. Just make sure not to goof off. (or possibly do just that).

The Anime, Manga and RPG High School [AMRHS]

The Anime/Manga RolePlaying High School Da_gir10The Anime/Manga RolePlaying High School Ouran-high-school-host-club1The Anime/Manga RolePlaying High School Fruits-basket6

Plot: Why live out your boring high school life when you can live it out as an anime character? This is your chance to become any anime character and act them out as a high school character. They're all enrolled into the same classes and with the classic teenage drama of everyday life, It's up to you to how the school day plays out.

Rules:
1. Your character must be of a high school level [which means they must be with in the ages of 14-18] The only exception will be characters like Chiyo from Azumanga Daioh. I might not know your character, so PLEASE follow this rule... I'll give you the benefit of the doubt if I don't know the character, but please don't try to trick me.
2. You can take a character from any anime, manga or video game
3. You may take up to two students. (You don't have to take two characters)
4. No Ocs (theres enough anime characters to go without having to create a new one)
5. Let's keep home life posts to a minimum. Getting to school and going home is fine if other characters are involved, but let's keep it focused on High School, shall we?
6. We won't have teachers, but basily your we rp in the first class, lunch, and after school.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Anime/Manga RolePlaying High School Empty Re: The Anime/Manga RolePlaying High School

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 29, 2010 6:51 am

Character List:

Lavi- Koru Da Fern Princess
Miharu Rokojou- Gold Chocobo
Emil Castignear- Gold Chocobo
Yoite- Koru Da Fern Princess
Tsubasa Ando- Puppy
Misao Kusakabe- Puppy

Notes About Characters:

Miharu- Has the Shinra Banshou, which makes pretty much any shinobi virtually after him.
Yoite- he is slowly dying because of his ninja technique "kira"
Tsubasa- Has an alice that can grab and control people's shadows.

Last edited by Gold Chocobo on Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:00 pm; edited 7 times in total
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

The Anime/Manga RolePlaying High School Empty Re: The Anime/Manga RolePlaying High School

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:04 pm

Last call for any character changes or new students!
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

The Anime/Manga RolePlaying High School Empty Yuri-New student

Post by Yuri Akuma Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:43 pm

I am a new student! My name is Yuri....Yuri Akuma!
Yuri Akuma
Yuri Akuma
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 2
Quote : "Let me be in peace please..." -Yuri
Registration date : 2011-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down