Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Enchanted Comedy

Go down

The Enchanted Comedy Empty The Enchanted Comedy

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:29 pm

Bakcground bio: ok this is a semi original story line that i developed.

For english class i had to read The Divine Comedy or better known as Dante's Inferno and i remeber it was so hard to understand
so after comming up with a new avatar on Gaia (go figure) i wanted to put him into a story line and i thought "hey why don't i base his story on Dante's inferno and dumb it down for other people to understand"

and hence the birth of this story
i have the whole story planned out its now just a matter of writting it
i'm writing it in sections like i was replying to an rp
so here i go...

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

The Enchanted Comedy Empty Re: The Enchanted Comedy

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Aug 03, 2008 10:46 pm

The Enchanted Comedy

Chapter I
The Legend Revieled

Within the area of the Peccato Mountians, all men know of the legened of the fall of Speranza City. Lengend has it that a single, full grown man, with a scar in the shape os a pentagram, burt the city to the ground in one night with only a black Incantesimo. The Incantesimos are spell books, which are powered by energy crystals that are only found in the Peccato Mountians. they hard bound books with metal corner covers that are no bigger than twelve by fifteen centimeters. These Incantesimos contain a variety of spells written in the ancient language which can be read by the book's possesser as their own spiritual auras become stronger. Each book also contains the spirit of a creature that can be summoned by the call of their posesser in the ancient language. The thing about legends is that not all of them are false but they're not always exactly true. Here is the tale known to only few of what acctually happened on that fateful night...
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:20 pm

It was a clear, starry night as the sleeping city was basking in the glow of a summer's full moon. Two figured could bee seen standing on the southern rocky peak of the outskirts of town. It was much to dark to make our thier faces, but there was enough moon light to distinguish their appearances. The one man was muscular yet lean, had black hair down to his upper back and was dressed very oddly. He wore a black, longsleeved shirt that ended into fingerless gloves which was covered completly with black lether belts that were fastened to form fit his body. On top of that he wore a black leather coat that drapped down to his ankles which had a belt on the mid-back that was fastened so the coat form fitted to his chest but hung loose below that. The coat also had its sleeves torn off and was worn open so you could see the belted shirt. he wore black pants whichhad the bottems tucked into calf high boots which were also covered in belts to fasten them. Strattled on either hip under his coat by black leather belts, were holsters that were designed to hold Incantesimos. The holster on his left was occupied by an all black incantesimo with a red, semi-sphere energy crystal attached to its binding; the other holster remained empty.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:50 pm

The other figure stood just short of the man next to him. He had a tall lank body structure; like that of a teenager's. This figure wore the same belted top, pants and boots like the other under a black, tattered cloak with the left seleave torn off and a hood up. On a black belt that was fastened over his cloak, a black Incantesimo with a red diamond-shapped energy crystal rested in a holster that leaned on his left hip. The two were master and apprentence.

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:22 pm

"Are you ready?" asked the master in a cool voice.

The apprentice gave a short chuckle and replied, "I was ready ever since you mentioned the idea." He turned to his master and asked with uncertianty, "This will prove my loyalty to you right?"

The master pulled out his Incantesimo and waved his right hand over the cover. As if a strong wind had just blown, the cover flew open and the pages flashed past to a certian page about a third af the way through the book. He made a hand sign with his right hand infront of him as he held the the book up to read a spell with his left. He then calml said to the apprentice without looking at him, "We shall see..." He then said softly, "Segnale buio." The crystal on the Incantesimo's binding began to glow bright red. He held the becon up towards Spreanza and after a few moments, six, faint red lights began to glow around the perimeter of the city. The master lowered his Incantesimo and calmly said, "i leave the rest to you." and the master fadded into the darkness.

Soon after, six blasts came from the locations where the faint, red lights glowed. Chaos and pandamonium swept over the city on swift falcon wings. as it began to burn. "That's my cue." He said as he extracted his Incantesimo from its holster. Like his master, he waved his hand over the Incantesimo's cover and it blew back and the pages flashed to the middle of the book, where a binding rune was drawn over both pages. While his right arm was still across his body, he bit his thumb to make it bleed. He then swiped the blood trickling out of his thumb across the two pages and shouted "Convoca.."the apprentice then held the book out to the side as the blood stain was ingulfed in a black, whispy smoke and shouted, "Drago!" A black beam of smoke then came forth from the book which curved behind the apprentice...

((now im done copying out of what i've written down the rest is strait from my mind so i appologive for any gramatical errors))
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:52 pm

... and then expanded to about twice his size. When the smoke dissipated, a black dragon stood ferociously behind him. With it's back arched, the dragon stood about two meters tall and three meters long. It was a terrifying creature to behold with its long snout that housed razor sharp teeth, blood red eyes, short blood red sail that ran down it's back to it's mid tail, and large black claws. How it stood on it's hind legs made it to appear like a veloceraptor,but it leaned forward so that it could support his upper body with it's front appengades, which its wings were attached to. the dragon roared and then took off in flight towards the town. the apporentence ran after the dragon and while he ran he chanted, "Drago salta!" small dragon wings appeared on each of his feet and he jumped onto the dragons back and road the terrifying creture to the center of the crumbling city.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content