Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School

+4
Puppy
sailorstar165
Knight_of_Ratatosk
Gold Chocobo
8 posters

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17

Go down

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 17 Empty Re: The Original Character Role-Playing High School

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:48 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 17 Rembart
"Almost as pretty as you," Eliot said, half-joking, half-serious.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 17 Girl-1
Seraphim missed the blatant flirting from her friend to her other friend. Instead, she was saying how wonderful the picture was... until the bell rang mid-sentence. "Oh, I guess class if over..." She looked down at her nearly finished kitten. "Well, I guess I'll just finish it tomorrow," she said brightly.

(*tries to get this moving again*)
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 17 Empty Re: The Original Character Role-Playing High School

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:08 am

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 17 Yuuta_14

He couldn't help but feel somewhat jealous when Temari glomped the other male. He clenched his face, passing an angry glare, then the bell rang. Yuuta sighed of relief, he was so extremely happy that class was over. After a few more classes it was lunch. He sat down at a lunch table, not bothering to buy anything, he never did. He couldn't afford it.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 17 SoakedBlonde

Rina watched everyone file out of the classroom, collecting the pictures and placing them in the proper drawer. She then went to her back room, and motioned Conan to follow. She didn't want any students to listen in on what she had to say, because it would basily give away all of Cuta-san's secrets and etc.

Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:52 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 17 1418991060_l

Temari smiled at Deus grinning ear to ear.

"Well Uka told me that you needed a hug so I gave you one." She said happily. She then heard the bell for lunch. She was antsy to go to lunch. "Lets go to lunch!" She yelled excitedly.

Last edited by Puppy on Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:23 pm; edited 2 times in total
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1184
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."
Registration date : 2009-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Sep 21, 2010 5:54 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 17 SnowAllen
Conan followed Rina obediently into her office and sat down. "So what's with that kid?" he asked, hoping that he'd finally get an answer.

"See ya at lunch, guys!" Seraphim said, waving cheerily. She still hadn't quite figured out what was going on between her two friends, but she was sure that if she should know, they'd tell her, so she skipped off and couldn't wait for lunch.

"See you," Eliot called, then turned to Jin. "I'll see you too, I hope, Princess." He walked away, whistling innocently but perfectly aware of Jin's embarrassment.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Sep 30, 2010 4:23 pm

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 17 Yuuta_14

Yuuta scoffed and then decided to leave. He left the building, and took off speeding in his car. He was really upset. So he pulled into a bar's driveway. What did Yuuta do when he was upset? He fought in bars that's what he did. They were having a wrestling competition, the winner would get five thousand dollars. He needed the money. So he locked the car doors and entered the bar.

Rina straightened up her papers on her desk, then placed them into her desk. Once she did so, she took a drink of water from her water bottl, taking a deep breath. She had a lot of explaining to do,

"Well, it's obvious that Cuta-san isn't like the other students. He doesn't view things in the same perspective, and doesn't get along with other people that well, except Ekoc-Chan. It's all because....the way he grew up. He doesn't have anymore family. He lives alone and supports himself. It's really hard for him, and he always attends school half-hurt often," She shook away her worried face, "Cuta-san doesn't want to be a homeless kid on the streets and he doesn't want to go to a Foster Care. So he works as hard as he can, working long hours on back-breaking work. He doesn't have any parental guidance, and he distrusts adults because...of what one of his former family members did to him. You have to gain his trust, then he'll give you more respect. I can't order him to respect someone, because he's really just a broken glass that was glued back together. If he's pushed too far, the glass will shatter into even more pieces."
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Sep 30, 2010 5:42 pm

Wow, and Conan thought he had a sucky life being a demon trapped in the human world. "That's terrible. I don't want to seem like I'm playing favorites, though..."
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Sep 30, 2010 6:36 pm

Rina looked at him with a half-hearted smile,

"You don't have to. Just...don't question his actions...I don't want him to think back to unhappy times. Just...don't ask him why he does this or that. I wanted to warn you ahead of time...because...I don't want him to break down on you like he did with me. It's the saddest thing a teacher has to wittness." She said.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:09 pm

Conan was sorely tempted to say that while he was a nice demon, he was still a demon, and that meant nothing could really be "sad" to him, but he kept his mouth shut. Instead, he just nodded.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by mycrimsonangel Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:32 pm

What happened to deus? He's still my character... Also, I'm gonna god-mod Ember out.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 17 Jin_cr10

Jin plastered a smile on her face, trying her best to hide her embarrassment. "See you guys at lunch!" she called, before making a hasty retreat into the hallway, where the general misery brought on by the educational system could drown out Eliot's rather implicative thoughts and her own growing blush.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 17 Ember10

Ember took one look at Temari with her arms wrapped around Deus, and stormed out of the class. She shoved everyone out of her way and broke free of the school.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 17 Deus13

Deus managed to catch a glimpse of Ember fleeing the room. "Ember! Wait!" He shoved Temari's arms off and took off into the hall. But it was no use, she was gone.

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 17 Uka11

Uka walked up to Temari and placed a hand on her shoulder. "Let's go, ok?"
mycrimsonangel
mycrimsonangel
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 860
Quote : Don't kill the cat.
Registration date : 2009-10-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:32 pm

Oh...I don't think I ever added him to the character list, therefore he wasn't listed when I cleaned them out. So I'll add him.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:58 pm

[quote="Puppy"]

The Original Character Role-Playing High School - Page 17 1418991060_l

Temari looked up at Uka and bit her lip. She saw Ember storm out of the room looking seriously upset. She bit her lip as she started for the lunch room.

"I hope they can make up...I didn't mean to upset her." She said softly looking down at the ground.

Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female
Quote : "Nothing's perfect, even the Earth rotates on a tilted axis, just doing the best it can."

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Sat Oct 16, 2010 8:12 am

The school day dragged on, and finally it was lunch time. Seraphim was glad. The rest of her classes were boring. If lunch could be her favorite subject, it was.

As usual, Seraphim grabbed a table and waited for the others to come.

"Hey, Seraphim. Where's Jin?" Eliot asked.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Oct 19, 2010 8:16 pm

Hello?
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Puppy Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:04 am

I gotta wait for Crimison so we can get to lunch...
Puppy
Puppy
Role Player

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Thu Oct 28, 2010 4:44 pm

Crimson said she was going to post about her characters going on a field trip or for us to do it, since she can't get on too often.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gold Chocobo Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:48 pm

I'm making a 2.0. Only because this lost a lot of rpers, and I figure we should get new people involved. I will keep old profiles and push the characters over however. See you in 2.0 (:
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 17 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 15, 16, 17