Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kairiandroxas

2 posters

Go down

Kairiandroxas Empty Kairiandroxas

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:01 pm

Okay, well, this should've been posted months ago, and maybe i did post it and i don't remember? I don't know.

So, anyways! As i was saying: With the start of my Junior year i was kinda... sorta... drained of my life, i guess you could say. So now i am now without a life, and doing way too much for my own good, and I know it. The worst part it that I love doing everything I do too much to stop.

The only time i ever have any time to come on is on four day weekends like this, and even then I have hardly any time. It's kind of what I deserved for being in so many extracurricular activities, officers in all of them (except dance, but we don't have any officers there...), and without a study hall, and in all honors classes...

And I have a C for the semester in H.Chemistry... So... yeah... we'll see if I'm still alive after the mail comes Friday... So, as stated, I have no time.

So the entire reason for me posting this is so that everyone knows that I didn't just totally ditch this site because I wanted to, not at all. I love RPing! I guess I just like the idea of having a beneficial future more, I suppose, and due to that I'm always busy.

So, yeah, that's it. I'll probably delete my account in a week or so, or maybe later today if i have some time, to get it out of the way.

(To Sora and remaining mods: Yeah, I totally understand that you demoted me, 'cause i wasn't on and all. But, even so, it would've been nice for a little heads up, don't 'cha think? I really don't care too much, but still...)
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Kairiandroxas Empty Re: Kairiandroxas

Post by kairiandroxas Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:11 pm

HA! Apparently I was just kidding! As my powers were stolen from me, I no longer have access to some of the account stuff I was previously able to access! So I will not be deleting my account!

Alright, whatever... Maybe I'll have some time to log back on in the future??? Sure... Let's go with that... But no i really do have to go, stuffs to do.
kairiandroxas
kairiandroxas
Role Player

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Quote : i'm only mean to people who tell me to be nice
Registration date : 2008-07-09

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Mon Jan 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Spread yourself too thin? Maybe you should cut some of your activities so you can survive?
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content