Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

an idea i spawned with a lack of sleep and a need to get away from research papers.

2 posters

Go down

an idea i spawned with a lack of sleep and a need to get away from research papers. Empty an idea i spawned with a lack of sleep and a need to get away from research papers.

Post by Anime_Jazz Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:11 am

I had this idea of a story that could do well as a comic. I call it Time Drifter, and is about this college student, average in every way, gets caught up in an adventure that spans across time. The source of his time travel abilities come from a pocket watch which allows him to experience a given day of a given time period for 24 hours. The pocket watch is a tool that someone made from the future to catch the criminals of their time who escaped in a dimensional rift.

i need to decide whether how to start it, at the beginning of his journey or during his journey? Should he have a side kick or should he not? advice and some arcs would be amazing. i have some, because of these criminals you can have minotaurs and other such creatures of old be the criminals. So far the arcs i have involve king arther, Hitler, and Vladd the impaler. Any other awesome mythical or historic figures you guys can think of. or if hitler is too much who should i replace him with?

Thankyou for any ideas and such.
Anime_Jazz
Anime_Jazz
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 40
Quote : F-ing n00bs dood
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

an idea i spawned with a lack of sleep and a need to get away from research papers. Empty Re: an idea i spawned with a lack of sleep and a need to get away from research papers.

Post by sailorstar165 Tue Nov 03, 2009 10:52 am

Ha ha ha ha ha... This should probably go under "Fanfiction" rather than "Anime/Manga Discussion" ...I'll move it now...

And as for people... Joan of Arc would be fun. Smile
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

an idea i spawned with a lack of sleep and a need to get away from research papers. Empty Re: an idea i spawned with a lack of sleep and a need to get away from research papers.

Post by Anime_Jazz Tue Nov 03, 2009 5:42 pm

srry, as you can see i posted this at like 2 am XD so anyway its not really fan fiction XP. alright Joan of Arc, any other historical figures i can make fun of? How does napolean as being a war loving midget that he is sound?
Anime_Jazz
Anime_Jazz
Role Player

Male
Number of posts : 40
Quote : F-ing n00bs dood
Registration date : 2008-08-24

Back to top Go down

Post by sailorstar165 Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:10 am

I know. That's why I changed the name of the section to make it a bit more all encompassing. Smile Hopefully, Sora won't mind.
sailorstar165
sailorstar165
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 6655
Quote : Yeah, I'm that awesome.
Registration date : 2008-07-10

http://www.fanfiction.net/~sailorstar165

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down