Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elricest- Nightmares One-Shot

Go down

Elricest- Nightmares One-Shot Empty Elricest- Nightmares One-Shot

Post by Gold Chocobo Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:49 pm

Note: This is ELRICEST, which means EdXAl. Okay, EDXAL! Don't read if you don't like. One-Shot

Elricest- Nightmares

Edward always was a strong, energetic, and had a good-heart. However, he was never really strong on the inside. He always had thoughts on his mind and he just couldn’t escape the terrible memories that he has seen in his lifetime. Most nights, he would have nightmares. Al, when he was in his armor, always helped him overcome them. But, now that Al has his body back, and he slept soundly...thinking his dreams became wonderful. But, Edward still had nightmares...many, many nightmares, but, he made sure that he wouldn’t wake Al, so he wouldn’t worry him.
It was a Friday night, and Ed had crawled in bed, exhausted from work, and Al was already fast asleep. The two lived together, and Ed didn’t make too much money, so, they lived in an apartment. They shared one bedroom, and slept in a king sized bed. Ed slid in on his side, careful not to wake Al, and closed his eyes silently.
Edward was suddenly in a pitch-black room, he couldn’t see anything. But, he heard the cry of his name from his brother. He turned quickly, and realized, that Al was just shot. He tried to shout, but his voice was gone. Then, he realized that he was being held by the neck. Then he was forced to watch images, images of all the loved ones he had die, being heartlessly murdered...one by one...and, he was helpless, there was nothing he could do.
Then he woke up, he was breathing hard, quick breaths. He was covered in sweat, and his heart was pounding. Edward’s eyes were wide-open, with glimmering tears streaking down his cheeks, and his knuckles were pure white from clutching the sheets. He slowly turned his head, and he saw Al, still asleep. Ed finally blinked, and more tears flowed down his face, and then, he continued to silently cry. His body shaking, never had he felt this alone. He clutched the sheet tighter, trying to hold back anymore overreacting emotions. Then, he turned his head completely, and was shocked to see Al’s eyes meet his. Ed quickly turned around, trying to ignore the fact that Al had seen him.
“Brother? Why are you crying?”
“Oh don’t worry Al, I just got something in my eyes!” Ed shouted, trying to sound cheerful, but his voice was still shaky.
“Brother…It was like, you were crying…I know you were, why are you?” Ed clutched his fists and then ignored him. Then, Al stared closely at Ed’s arm, and he realized that it was completely pale, then, he realized two possible outcomes. One, Ed was sick, or two, Ed was frightened.
“It really is nothing.”
“No its not, what are you afraid of?”
“Its nothing, really.”
“What-!”
“There’s NOTHING WRONG!” Ed shouted finally, then, Al roughly flipped Ed to face him, and he shouted,
“I know something is wrong!! Don’t try to ignore me! You can tell me anything! I’m your B-R-O-T-H-E-R!!!!!!” Al shouted, which just made Ed burst into tears.
“You are my brother Al…you are…” Ed covered his face with his hands, sobbing.
“Brother? What happened? Was it a ...dream?” Al asked, wrapping his arms around Ed, pulling him closer. His body warmth helped calm Ed, and then, he turned Ed to face him.
“…Al?”
“Ed, I love you. I don’t want anything to happen to you…ever…even if it is just a dream, I want to protect you, be your savior.”
“Al, I love you too.” Then the two came together to form a warm kiss, which lasted what felt like forever, until the two fell asleep, into each other’s arms.
Gold Chocobo
Gold Chocobo
Almighty Mod

Female
Number of posts : 4928
Quote : Dead inside, My heart and soul flatlines! Put your mouth on mine...and bring me back to life!
Registration date : 2009-10-12

http://setsuaiburninglove.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum