Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Jester's Mask

Go down

The Jester's Mask Empty The Jester's Mask

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Dec 28, 2008 10:01 pm

leaving myself notes again
this one might take awhile for me to start since this one is still being developed

*Remember* the titles for each chapter spell out a shorted summery of the book

1. spade=death
2. heart=love
3. daimond=wealth
4. club=war

Main characters
Ace of Spades: The Ace Jester [Tristian Arthur] (water)
Queen of Hearts: Judith Elizabeth Hearts (not related to the nobles)
Ace of Hearts: Galahad Merlin of the House of Heart (lightning)

Two parlement heads
Ace of Diamonds: Agravain Diamanta (fire)
Ace of Clubs: Lancelot Clovis (lightning)

Other Parliment members
King of Spades: David Spada
King of Hearts: Charlemagne Heart
King of Diamonds: Julius Diamanta
King of Clubs: Alexander Clovis
Queen of Spades: Pallas Spada
Queen of Diamonds:Raphael Diamanta
Queen of Clubs:Argine Clovis
Jack of Spades: Ogier Spada
Jack of Hearts:Le Hire Heart
Jack of Diamonds: Hector Diamanta
Jack of Clubs: Judas Clovis

Top of the Royal guard (excluding Galahad)
10 of Spades: Juan Tamariz of the House of Spade (fire)
10 of Hearts: John Scarne of the House of Heart (ice) {dies first scene}
10 of Diamonds: Jerry Andrus of the House of Diamanta (earth) {hammer}
10 of Clubs: Jeff McBride of the House of Clovis (wind) {pulse wave emitters on palms}

Setting
World: Avalon
Capital City: Aristorrat

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:16 pm; edited 3 times in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

The Jester's Mask Empty Re: The Jester's Mask

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Dec 29, 2008 12:26 pm

Chapter 1: The Nameless Identity...

In the world of Avalon, there are two types of power: Sorcerry and Technology. For over a century, the sorcerrors, known as the Nobles, have been the ruling power. The Nobles rose to to power after proving their worth over the advancing technology of the normal humans, now known by the demeaning name of Techs. The Nobles waged war on the Techs and the strength of Nobles seemed limitless. One Noble could take on battalion of soldiers, tanks and mechs single handedly. The Tech's bullets seemed to just wizz around all the Nobles, tanks seemed to just stop in their tracks before them and Mechs fells to their knees at the Nobles' fire, ice and lightning spells. The battles were brutally one-sided and the Nobles proved to be victorious.

The Nobles established the capital city in the metropolis of Aristorrat. As the years went on, The Nobles were divided up by four main families, The House of Spada, The House of Heart, The House of Diamanta, and the House of Clovis. Believeing no one Noble should rule over everyone, the Nobles developed a Duel Minister Parliament. A legislation of eleven council members, intentionally an odd number so there would be no debates over a tied vote, made up by family members from each royal house whom would follow under the administration of two prime ministers. The Techs did not approve of such administration and many of times they have tried to form rebellions against the Nobles. However, each time they retaliated, they fell mercilessly to the power of the Nobles. It seems that the Parliament will stand for an eternity at this rate...

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:22 pm

Elizabeth closed the document she was reading after she was becoming slighty irrtated at the pompus air of the writing. Judith Elizabeth Heart, no relations to the Royal House of Heart, was a 20-year-old girl fresh out of comunity college trying to make ends meet; life was hard from time to time for as a lower-middle class Tech. She was a skinny girl of a light skin tone, her brown hair was no where nearly rolled up perfect in a bun behind her head, held in place with two black chop sticks with gold ends and she chose to dress in dark colored, old fashion clothing. Elizabeth prefered to be called by her middle name because that was orignally her mother's name before she died of kidney failure; because her mother was a Tech and there was a Noble that needed that kidney as well, the kidney was given to the Noble.

Elizabeth was working late at the Public Information Center, placing data screens back in their orginal slots on data screen shelves. The Public Information Center was a facility where citizens could go to find information on anything or read a story on one of the data screens or on their computers. Paper information had been long out of use even before the rule of the Nobels but the Public Infomation Centers provided the human factor in helping to find a story or document; the internet was sometimes unreliable with their search engines. After Elizabeth was done organizing the data screens, she had sat down at one of the computers in the librarian's lounge and started shifting through random documents and stories since she had time before curfew. Elizabeth spent most of her free time reading because she found it fastinating. Her favorite stories were old romantic stories of chival knights, mythical creatures and beautiful maidens but she would read other things like random historical documents for a change of pace.

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:52 pm

Elizabeth logged off of the computer, pushed up on her thin rectangular glasses and looked up at the clock. She gasped as she saw the time; it was 10:58 pm and curfew was at 11:00 pm. "Oh no." She said in a distressed voice, "I'm gonna get caught." She threw on her petti coat, shut all the lights off in the public information center and snuck out the back door. "Maybe if I sneak through the back allies, I won't run into the Royal Guard." she said quietly to herself. The Royal guard was the police and military force that was hired by the Nobles. The reason that they struck fear into the Techs is because that some of the more elite members were taught the art of sorcerry. Elizabeth's apartment was only a seven minute walk from the public information center but that was enough time for a guard to find her...

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:26 am

Elizabeth snuck through the cool night unnoticed and quiet as a shadow. However, her luck ran out when the back of her apartmetn was in view from the back alley she was lurking through, a voice sounded from the alley that led to the main streets, "Oye, what'd you be doin' out this late? It's past curfew ya know." Oh shit, Elizabeth thought as she turned her head up the alley and saw two men standing right at the entrance of the alley way. The one man was tall and muscular with a five o'clock shadow and sandy-blond, crew-cut hair. His black, officer's uniform with red embroadering and silver bage were clearly displayed under his opened black leather jacket. Although Elizabeth didn't recognize the one officer, she automatically recognized the other man dressed in a red military jacket with black embroadering, worn closed over his black uniform. He was short and scrony in contrast to his fellow officer but this icy blue haired man was a Knight of The House of Heart, Sir John Scarne. The Royal familes would appoint outstanding officers that showed loyalty to the Nobles the rank of Knight and they would actually be taught the art of sorcerry; Sir John was notorious as very skilled ice sorcerror. Like the other Knights of the royal houses, he wore a silver earring on his right ear with a dangling crystal that corrisponded with his element; John's cyrstal was of a light, icy blue color.

"I-I was just going back to my appartment." Elizabeth tried to reason with the guards fearfully as she pointed down the alley way to the appartment complex, "it's just right there..I-I-If you just let me go-"

"Sorry miss." John cut off Elizabeth in a cold, snide voice, "We don't make the laws; Parliment does. We're just hear to enforce them."

"An' if we let yee go," the other officer said in a rough voice, "then we'd haf' t' let other's go as well. Fair's fair and all that." The officer held his hand out towards a metal garbage can that was near their end of the alley and then raised his arm up slightly. The Garbage levitated off the groud in corrispondence to the raise of his hand. Elizabeth cringed in fear, knowing that the garbage can was most likly coming at her. her legs stiffened from fear; she couldn't force her self to move. Run Elizabeth! Run! she thought to herself in an attempt to get herself to move. It was too late though; the officer thrusted his other palm in the direction towards Elizabeth and the garbage can went flying towards her. Elizabeth crossed her arms infront of her face and winced to try and avoid the enevitable but she felt no pain nor the impact of the garbage can at all. She peaked her eyes open to see the garbage can floating only a feet or so away from her face.

The garbage can was thrusted down the alley way to her left while a cool, mellow voice came from the alley way to her right, "Now, now, What be this?"...
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:10 pm

..Elizabeth looked in the direction of the voice and saw a very eccentic man standing in her view. He was a slim-cut man with black hair but his face was covered in a very peculiar mask. The mask wore a very large smile that almost went from ear to ear that looked to be made of black, tinted glass. The left half of the mask was white and the left eye was crested up like that half was grinning or laughing cheerfully. However, the right half of the mask was black and the eye was crested down like it was smiling demonically; the smile on that half of the mask had a fang on both the upper and lower lip to make that half even more demonic looking. Both eye holes were covered with that simular black, tinted glass so that it was impossible to see his mouth or eyes. The man was dressed in a tuxedo but while the dress shirt, trousers, and leather gloves and shoes were black, his tuxedo coat, vest and limp, long-tailed, bow-tie were pure, vibrant white. It seemed that he wore a taught, longsleeved black shirt under his tux so that no inch of his wrist or neck skin was visable. The man also wore a pair or large, flat, white ear phones with no cords and a black band that went around the back of his head, which seemed to connect to the mask and it cusped over his ears as well. He also wore a tall, matching white, top hat as well with a black band and an intricate Ace of Spade card sticking out from under the black band. The man also grasped a black, strait-handle cane in his hands; the cane's handle, neck and end were made of silver and there was a black, hemisphere crystal in the stubbed end of the handle.

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:52 am; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:50 pm

The two officers looked at each other as the garbage can verred corse and then saw the strange man emmerge from the back alley. "We're disiplining this woman for breaking the law." Sir John said unemotionally in responce to the strange man's question, unamussed by his choice of clothing. On the other hand, the other officer attempted miserably to choked down his laughter.

"Come now." The masked man said in that same mellow voice as he walked in between the guards and Elizabeth, his cane clicking every time it struck the cobble stone alley floor, "A gentleman should not harm a maden."

"An' who're yee to tell us wha' t' do?" The officer asked in a mocking tone hinted with irritation, "There's no way ye're a Noble with tha' getup, even if yee know sorcerry. You look more like a baffoon."

"Every Royal court needs a count jester." The man remarked back in a whitty tone.

This just irritated Sir John even more and added back in a cold voice, "Don't be funny around us..." he went and pulled off his right glove to reviel he was wearing another glove but this one was different, it was a skin tight black glove with metal finger tips and a metal band aroud his wrist with blue crystals embedded into the band. "For you'll have to be punished for breaking the law as well. Sorcerror or not." Sir John struck his finger tips on the ground and a collum of large ice spikes quickly began to form from the ground that rapidly extended out towards the man. The man chuckled and held his left hand out towards a dumpster pushed up against the wall of the building and and then brough his hand across his body. The dumpster then pivoted on its corner so that it almost blocked the entire alley's width. The man then thrusted his hands towards the dumpster and the dubster then squealed as it was forced towards the two officers. The dumster came to a hault once it collided with and haulted the extending line of ice spikes. "Get him!" Sir john shouted at his officer as he stood up.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:15 am

The other officer growled a little as he cracked his knuckles and started to run down the alley way. He vaulted himself on top of the dumpster and then jumped down and charged the mask man. Mean while, The mask man had grabbed his cane by the neck and began twirling it as he stood in wait for the officer to come into range. The officer threw a punch but the man whacked it out of the way with the metal end of his cane. As the guard retracted his hand from the pain, the masked man twirled his cane three times and then it swung hard against the other man's temple. The guard instantly died form the blow and fell to the ground with a hard thud.

Sir John head the blow and then ran himself. he jumped from the building wall to the top of the dumpster and down again. The masked man was waiting for him, twirling his cane again like he did for the other guard. Sir John formed an ice spike in his hand and threw it at the Masked man and then charged in himself. The man deflected the icicle and then swung down at the knight as he drew near. However, Sir John caught the cane in his right hand and ice began to from around his hand and the cane so that it was frozen to his hand.

"Nice try," he said as the ice began to extend down the cane, "but I'm going to be harder to bring down."

"Well then," The masked man said as his voice seemed to grow dark, "let me try again." The man twisted the neck of his cane and then drew forth from the cane a thin sword that was the length of the cane, pointed it towards Sir John and thrusted the blade through his heart. The knight had no time to react; with his hand frozen to the enemies cane, he had no means to defend himself. "I'll take that back," The man said as he broke the rest of his cane free from Sir John's frozen grip as he withdrew his blade from his body. As the knight fell dramatically to the ground, the masked man pulled out a white handkerchief from his coat and wiped the blood from his blade, folded the cloth back up and placed it back in his coat.

Elizabeth was shocked from the whole experience. Not only did a sorcerer protect her but he actually killed her attackers just for her protection. The masked man sheathed his blade and forced his can back down so that it clicked loudly on the cobble stone floor and he looked over his left shoulder so that the white face was looking at Elizabeth and asked, "Are you alright milady?"

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Dec 31, 2008 12:42 am

Slightly afriad that he might turn and kill her, she back up a little and stuttered out, "I-I-I'm fine but why'd you kill them?"

"Because there was no other way to protect you." he replied in a very calm and cool voice as he turned to face Elizabeth,"If i would have let them free they would have referred you and you would have been "disiplined" anyways."

Though she was greatful for this kind but yet disturbing act of heroics, she was curious as to who he really was to be able to wield sorcerry so easily. "W-who are you?" she asked curiously as her head slightly leaned forward and to the side, as if she would be able to see around his mask.

"An Identity that wishes not to be identified." he responded as he fixated his top hat upon his head, "why else would I wear this mask?"

Slightly confused at the man's obscure and hazy answer she argued, "Oh, but you must have a name?"

The man looked up in thought for a moment before looking back at Elizabeth and said, "You're right. I should have a name." he paused for a moment before he asked of her, "What would you like to call me?"

Taken back by his question, she uttered out a soft, "Uhhh...ummm..." as she attempted to come up with a decent answer to his question. She looked over his out fit several times to try and find a clue as to what his real name would be. "Well," she said shyly, "You do look a little like a jester like how they said..." she looked up from his mask and noticed the ace of spades stuck in his hat. She smiled slightly and said, "You look like an Ace."

"Ace huh?" he said as he looked up in the dirction of the card stuck in his hat, knowing exactly where she came up with that name, "I like it." The man tucked his cane under his arm and then plucked his hat from his head and then bowed deeply to Elizabeth and said, "The I am The Ace Jester, Ace for short. It's a pleasure to make your acquantice." Ace stood errect and then asked Elizabeth as he replaced his top head on his head, "and what may I call you?"

"M-my name is Judith Elizabeth Heart." She said bashfully, "I'm not related to the Royal Hearts; that's just a coincidence...b-but you can call me Elizabeth."

"Fair enough." Ace said as he turned towards the street and said over his left shoulder, "It was a pleasure to meet you Elizabeth and I hope our paths cross again soon."

As Ace becan to waltz up the alley, Elizabeth reached out slightly towards Ace and she said, "Wait!" once she got his attention she retracted her hand and asked as she averted her eyes from his visage and, "W-Will I see you again?"

Ace chuckled slight under his mask and then said, "Look for me on the Channel 5 news, around 4:15 tomorrow afternoon." he changed from looking over his left shoulder to over his right shoulder, so that the black, demonic face was looking at Elizabeth, and he added, "It'll be a show that neither you nor the Nobles will ever forget." Ace than began again to walk towards the sheet and added, "you best be getting on home, before you run into any more guards. G'night my dear." with that, Ace was gone.

Slightly mystified by the mysteriousness of the character, she snapped back to reality when he told her to go home. Quietly, Elizabeth ran on back to her apartment, still curious as to who really this Ace Jester was.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:55 am

Chapter 2: ...plans for his revenege...

The morning came calmly and peacfully like most other mornings for the Four Noble Houses; the death of one of thier Knights seemed to not at all phase them, mostly because the news was not yet known to them. However, Some were preparing for an event late that afternoon: Parliment was going to to have a debate over the energy harvesting and distribution methods. The Parliment members, along with other important Nobles and figure heads, gathered at the Tech Hall, just on the boarder of the inner ring of the city, for the debate. They held the debate at this building becausehis was to be a televised event, which meant some Techs had to be there to televise the event and the don't want Techs running about the inner circle if it can be avoided....
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Wed Dec 31, 2008 5:45 pm

As the a few Parliment members and spectators meiandered that large, circular, scarlet velvet and black wood themed room, One of the two Prime Ministers, Lord Lancelot Clovis, was slouched at his place at the center stand, reading a story on his personal, hand-held data screen. Lord Lancelot a lean, slender man, like the other 12 members of the parliment, with well-groomed, lenthy, black hair and a smooth complextion. Since he was of a higher class or royalty, he wore an all, sleak black, tailed tuxedo with golden buttons over a white dress shirt with frills down the chest and at the ends of the sleeves that stuck out from under his tail coat and presitine white gloves.

Lord Lancelot was just passing the time, waiting for this unnecissary event to begin when a knight accompanied by four officers wearing their black uniforms with red emboarderings approached him and went down on one knee. The knight was Sir Jerry Andrus of the House of Diamanta, the infamous Earth Knight. He was a densely built man but not of large proporstions, dressed similarly to Sir John Scarne with short brown hair; the crystal dangling off of his right ear was a vibrant, translucent green color. Sir Jerry was slightly different with his sorcerry since he controlled earth with his, 3-foot-long, war hammer which was strung to his back.

Lord Lancelot noticed the group, slipped his data screen into his inner coat pocket, sat up strait and said, "Ah, good afternoon my good men. Sir Jerry Andrus, pleasure to see you again. How are you?"

After being addressed, the men stood up and Sir Jerry said in a depressed tone as the other guards dispersed, "Not so well, my lord. We discovered this morning, that Sir John Scarne had been murdered along with the leiutennant that he was patrolling with last night."

Appauled by the news and curious to know more, Lord Lancelot leaned in slightly and asked, "Do we know who did this?"

"Not yet, I'm afraid," Sir Jerry expressed with exhaustion, "Whoever killed them was pretty good at covering their tracks. But do not fear, Forensics is working on the case as we speak, It's only a matter of time before we get a lead." With that Sir jerry bowed to Lord Lancelot and walked off to help organize the guards for the event.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Jan 01, 2009 5:07 pm

Just as the knight walked off, the other Prime Minister, Lord Agravain Diamanta, came up to Lord Lancelot's side up on the stand and said in a cheery voice, "Good afternoon, Lancelot. How're you today?" Lord Agravain looked very much like his fellow leader in size and stature. His long blond, hair was combed back and tied into a six inch pony tail. His sunny complexion was complimented by the golden monocle on his left eye, with a chain that hung down slightly and attached to his ear by a small, gold clamp. As the other prime Minister he was dressed almost exactly as Lord Lancelot except his suit was scarlet instead of sleek black.

"Well I was content until Sir Jerry told me some grave news." The prime minister replied as he turned to the data screen built into the stand and started to pull up his information on the debate and some of his speech written out for him.

"What news would that be?" Lord Agravain said in a shocked voice as he sat down without taking his widened eyes off his fellow Prime Minister.

Lord Lancelot looked up at Lord Agravain and said in a low voice, "Sir John Scarne of the House of Heart was murdered last night."

"What?" Lord Agravain said in the same tone of voice as he straitened himself out in the chair while still looking at his colleague, "Who did thi--"

"They don't know yet." Lord Lancelot interrupted Lord Agravain before he could finish his question," But they're working on it. Let's just focus on this unnecessary event. The sooner we get this over with the sooner we can go home."

"That's a shame." The other Prime Minister added as he turned to his own data screen in the stand and prepared himself for the debate as well, "But then again, the House of Heart has two knights anyways."

"Oh yeah, that's right." Lord Lancelot agreed as he further prepared himself, "The Guard Commander is a knight for the House of Heart as well. The Hearts always seem to be the trusting type."
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:26 am

Back at the Public Information center, Elizabeth was holding off her lunch break until four o'clock rolled in so that she could see her rescuer on the channel 5 news. That whole morning, Elizabeth could hardly keep her mind off of The Ace Jester, curious as to what would happen on the news that afternoon. After She checked out two data screens to a Tech in his mid thirties, she looked up at the clock which read 4:07. She turned to her colleague, Twain, a 20 year old student much like herself who had unruly brown hair and round silver glasses, and said to him, "I'm going to to take my break now. Mind if you take over?"

After Twain nodded his head in compliance, Elizabeth entered the librarians lounge behind the main desk and shut the door behind her. As she unpacked her lunch, she logged onto one of the computers in the lounge and she turned on the channel 5 news online. Elizabeth was anxious as the computer logged her on too slowly; her overactive imagination pictured to turn the news on to see some exciting scene of The Ace Jester fighting off a hoard of mages single handily. Once the news stream finally loaded, she was disappointed to see it was just the televised debate over the distribution of energy between the Nobles and the Techs. Am I on the right website? she thought to herself as she double checked the link a number of times to make sure it was the channel 5 news.

"I didn't think you were into this kind of stuff." a feminine voice came from behind Elizabeth as she started to dig into her lunch. She swiveled around in her chair so see another co-worker of hers. Her name was Nikki, a fashionable 20 year old student out of community college with long, full blond hair and the only person, other than Twain, that Elizabeth could call a friend. "i thought you liked reading fantasy stories, not watching boring politics."

Slightly embarrassed to be caught like this by her best friend, Elizabeth reasoned weakly, "O-oh well...I was told something interesting might happen fifteen minutes into the debate..." She didn't want to tell Her friend just yet about The Ace Jester, just in case that he wouldn't show and so her friend wouldn't take her for a loon.

"Really now?" Nikki said as she sat down in the swivel chair next to Elizabeth and watched the debate along with her, not only to see what she was talking about but also because she didn't feel like going back to work quiet yet.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Thu Jan 15, 2009 11:53 pm

From the view of the hundred some Nobels viewing the debate from the viewing seats in thre Tech Hall and the hundres of thousands of Techs watching the debate from Telvision screens and live video streams on their computers, the debate was an attention grabber. The Nobles found it to be an attention grabber since the debate seemed to favor them while the Techs were furious, detested and appauled by it for the same reason. However, from the view of the Parliment members, but mostly Lord Lancelot, just the openning statments seemed to drag on forever. Towards the end of Lord Agravain's final synopsis of the plan to give 65 percent of the energy to the Nobels, Lord Lancelot was nodding off from boredom, thinking to himself, C'mon Agravian, stop flaunting for the camera and let's get on with this.

Not long after that thought, Lord Agravian finished his speech and theother Parliment members and the spectators bgean to clap as he sat down. As Lord Lancelot clapped half heartedly, he began to notice a very distinct clap that was off beat from the other claps which confused him for a minute. However, as the other clapping died away, the off beat clap still rang through loud and clear. The other Nobles started to look around to see find the source of the clapping. From the spectators one person rose and walked down the center isle of the low rises towards the middle of the circular room still clapping in that same off-beat rythm. The Nobels began to whisper to each other as they watched the peculiarly dressed mand take the centerstage as some of the Parliment members rose to their feet at the sight of this masked man. Lord Lancelot remained seated as his colleague stood up but sat up a little straiter and eyed the man curiously.

Back at the Public Information center, Nikki was now hovering over the screen trying to get a better look at the man presented on the screen. "Who is this bloke?" she asked aloud.

At this point, Twain came in and said, "Oye, girls what are you--" he cut himself off when he saw the man on the news, "who is that?"

Elizabeth sat there quietly as a smile played across her face as she thought to herself, He showed up. Somehow I knew he would.

The man stopped clapping and then removed his cane from under his arm and thrusted his cane down with attority into an upright posiition infront of him with his hands crossed over the sriat handle. "That's a very clever plan now isn't it?" The man said in a calm mellow voice, "Give the power to the already powerful. However, how do you expect the millions of Tech's in Arristorat to survive when 25 percent of that measily 35 is going to be used for public systems?"
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Mar 17, 2009 4:07 pm

In light of these facts presented to an audience much larger than Parliament could control, the thirteen men sitting at the semi circle stand were rendered speechless for a few moments. Lord Agravain spoke first to defend their decision on the energy distribution. ":The drop in energy will hardly be noticeable at the personal level." He argued, "Besides, that extra energy will help to run the government smoother and to power our security and military forces." Like the other Parliament members, Lord Agravian did not appreciate such a man to openly question them when it was not his place to do so. "Who are you anyways to even fathom the idea to oppose our authority?" he asked in a voice hinted with anger.

"I'm a Nobleman, like you." The masked man said in a calm, mellow voice, despite Lord Agravian's growing rage, "How else would I have earned a seat to watch this well-scripted debate of deceit."

Lord Agravian grumbled a bit as he received an unsatisfactory answer, fixated his monocle and inquired again, "What is your name?" With that mask on, he could not discern which house the man was from...
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:00 pm

"My name you ask?" The masked man asked as the memory of the young lady he met the night before came to mind. He gave a short chuckled before he tucked his cane under his arm and then plucked his hat from his head and then bowed deeply to the Parliament members and said, "My name is The Ace Jester. Ace for short." Ace stood erect to see the men he stood before wearing perplexed faces at his name.

"Who I am is a nameless identity." he further explained as he returned his top hat to his head, "What I am is a far more interesting answer. I am the bringer of life and also a taker. I am one of many of God's good servants but also a puppet of the devil." Ace covered the right side of his mask with his hand, only to show the white face of laughter as he said, "I am a humble man, laughing at life's unpredictable twists and turns when they may come about." Ace then moved his hand over to the left side of his face, only showing the demonic black face as he said, "but also a maniacal demon who takes joy in the forcing and contorting reality to my will at the expense of others." Ace lowed his hand and hung his cane over his left elbow as he held his arms lazily out to the side and further explained, "I am a messenger of the Sun and the Moon, a painter of white and black, but most importantly, I'm a wielder of light..." At the word light, Ace snapped his fingers with his left hand and white electrical sparks accumulated around his left hand with discharges that lept as far as a few feet from his hands. "...and darkness." Ace finished and snapped his fingers on his right hand at the word darkness and a dark indigo, almost black, flame flickered alive in the palm of his hand. Ace stood tall and firm as he displayed the two opposite elements pulsing and dancing in the palms of his hands.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Fri Apr 10, 2009 1:59 pm

As all the Nobles in the room witnessed the black flame flicker in his hand, Most of the room backed away in horror and a few terrified gasps escaped from a a number of lips. It seemed the only person who failed to react was Lord Lancelot who simply sat in his seat with his elbow still leaning on his desk as if he was ready to prop his head up out of fatigue and boredom and his eyes now glinting in wonder with hints of fear, amusement and excitement.

Unlike his colleague, Lord Agravian reacted very lively to the black flame and stepped back a few feet. "Y-Your..." he said in a tone of suppressed fear, "a dark sorcerer?"

Ace snapped both of his fingers again and both the flame and sparks ceased to emit from his palms. He brought his hands together in front of him, causing his cane to slid down his arm, which he caught the handle in his hands and clicked the end of the cane on the marble floor of the grand hall. "I wouldn't say a dark sorcerer my lord." Ace corrected lord Agravian, "More of a magician of many arts."

"Guards." Lord Agraivian barked in a serious tone, "seize him."...
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content