Your Role
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revelations of the Gears

Go down

Revelations of the Gears Empty Revelations of the Gears

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:09 pm

Before I start typing this story I'm going to leave myself notes
They're not supposed to make sense until i start writing the story

Cardinals
1. Gabriel (Gear Shackles)
2. Luke (Time's Edge)
3. Matthew (Rosemary Revolver)
4. Marry (Golden Chrono)
5. Joanna (Tourbillon Anklets)

Bishops
1. Herod (Crooked Crown)[London]
2. Joseph (Twin Fathers of Time)[Jerusalem]
3. Peter [Moscow]
4. James [Washington DC]
5. John [Hon Kong]

Cerberus Order
1. Judas
2. Brutus
3. Cassius

Orthrus Packs
1.Romulus [Italy]
2.Remus [Russia]
3. [Germany]
4. [North America]
5. [China]
6. [Africa]
7. [Ireland]
8. [Spain]
9. [Iraq]

Acolytes
1. Simon (Flame of God)

Demon
1. Cain

Names
bishop coats: Cassock
bishop scarf thing: stole
slow vessels:Gear Arks

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male
Number of posts : 2633
Quote : After all, I'm just one Hell of a butler
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://twilightchaser417.deviantart.com/art/LOVELESS-Crisis-Core

Back to top Go down

Revelations of the Gears Empty Re: Revelations of the Gears

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:56 pm

((i'm posting this as blocks not in whole chapters. so theres still more to ch 1))

Chapter One: We are the Angels

We have been known by many names throughout the course of history. People have called us Gods, Heroes, Messengers, Prophets, Miracle-workers, Magicians, Sorcerers and Saviors. However, There has been one epithet that has stuck with us since our birth: angel. Now, we are not the angels of heaven but we eventually came to call ourselves Gear Angels; humans chosen by God himself and blessed with his powers to carry out his work. Our powers consist of the manipulation of time and space, which is an art that has been steadily refined ever since our first angels, Jesus and his Apostles, first were first blessed with God's gift. As a Gear Angel, we have three main tasks: keep the living alive, put the undead to rest and keep history moving like clockwork.

My name is Gabriel, A Gear Angel for the Clockwork Order, the organization under which the Gear Angels have congregated. In the Order, I rank as a Cardinal, the third highest position in the Order. With such a ranking, I only report to the five Bishops, the active leaders of the angels who are scattered about the world, and the seven Vatican, who organize us safely from their sanctuary in Venice. The 25 of us Cardinals are scattered around the globe with the Bishops to mostly combat the darkness that lurks in the shadows.
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:58 pm

The year was 1933, just as the Great depression was lifting from the world, on a cool summers night under a star-lit sky. I was on a mission in Paris to eliminate a Level 2 Vampire. We rank our enemies by level based on their abilities. Along with enhanced speed, stamina and strength, Level 2 Vampire had the ability to turn humans into vampires. Vampires are the Clockwork Order's biggest threat because some higher ranked vampires had some of the powers of the Gear Angels, gifted from Lucifer. I was standing atop the Notre-Dame Cathedral on the lookout for my target with a friend of mine, Simon. Simon was also a Gear Angel, however, he ranked as an Acolyte, which is the rank below a Cardinal. Simon was an 18-year-old lad strait from London, just like myself, who usually accompanied me on missions. The Order never allowed a Cardinal to go on a mission alone so I always picked Simon to come with me for some personal reasons...

Last edited by xTwilightxAngelx on Wed Dec 17, 2008 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xTwilightxAngelx Sun Dec 28, 2008 1:07 pm

...Simon stood next to me, dessed in all black like he was ready to go to church. Over his nice outfit, he wore a black, poncho-like vestment with the symbol of The Clockwork Order on the back, which is a christian cross over a gear. held over his shoulder was his standard issued gear weapon, called The Flame of God...
xTwilightxAngelx
xTwilightxAngelx
Almighty Mod

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content